SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Thames Valley (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   This Weekend(25/26) (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=95556)

StreetHawk 24-08-07 04:21 PM

Re: This Weekend(25/26)

I propose- Meet up at the Shire Horse on monday at 10am and then bimble down to Brighton then fish/chips/mr whippy ice cream/quick sunbathe and back.. Will be a slowish pace as a mate of mine will be coming and he picked up his first bike today!

ASM-Forever 24-08-07 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick_1871 (Post 1270455)
I propose- Meet up at the Shire Horse on monday at 10am and then bimble down to Brighton then fish/chips/mr whippy ice cream/quick sunbathe and back.. Will be a slowish pace as a mate of mine will be coming and he picked up his first bike today!

Sounds good to me mate. I will be avoiding the beach like a plague....sand+leathers=chafing :D. Its been years since i've had a mr whippy....im gonna munch one of those :smt045

It probably wont be possible to blaze down to the coast anyway as there will be bank holiday traffic.

So anyone else other than myself, Nick+1 coming? Phil...you know you wanna **** off your g/f!

sarah 24-08-07 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASM-Forever (Post 1270407)
Completely OT once again, when are you/ET getting another bike.

I want to witness your lamentable riding style first hand :)

Maybe having a look at a bike tomorrow.

Not keen on the idea of group riding so you won't get a chance to see how slow/crap I am. You'll have to ask Law or Dirtydog or Eviltwin, I think they are the only people to see me ride.

ASM-Forever 24-08-07 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah (Post 1270531)
Maybe having a look at a bike tomorrow.

Not keen on the idea of group riding so you won't get a chance to see how slow/crap I am. You'll have to ask Law or Dirtydog or Eviltwin, I think they are the only people to see me ride.

As long as its a your pace, group riding should be fine. Hell you can't really be much slower than a cripple such as myself :p

Whats the inside track on the new bike then...SV1000?

sarah 24-08-07 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASM-Forever (Post 1270539)
As long as its a your pace, group riding should be fine. Hell you can't really be much slower than a cripple such as myself :p

Whats the inside track on the new bike then...SV1000?

I'm a seriously slow and ultra cautious rider, I need to get some more practice in really.

ET fancies a Firestorm.

ASM-Forever 24-08-07 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah (Post 1270544)
I'm a seriously slow and ultra cautious rider, I need to get some more practice in really.

ET fancies a Firestorm.

Then make ET go pillion:cool:(obviously as a man in reality this isnt possible)

Firstorm's are beasts. I quite like them in yellow like Vipers.

Someone always parks theirs chained to the railings of Marlow park. If you have a van and croppers you could get it cheap!

sarah 25-08-07 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASM-Forever (Post 1270586)
Then make ET go pillion:cool:(obviously as a man in reality this isnt possible)

Firstorm's are beasts. I quite like them in yellow like Vipers.

Someone always parks theirs chained to the railings of Marlow park. If you have a van and croppers you could get it cheap!

The chances of me keeping the bike upright with him on the back is slim I would imagine, never tried it though.

We're looking for a yellow Firestorm ideally, maybe we'll pop over to Marlow park on the way to Fox's today.;)

Warthog 26-08-07 11:17 AM

Monday night at Fox's possibly? I have a mate over today and tomorrow. And I have some white boots waiting for me at work hopefully....

ASM-Forever 26-08-07 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warthog (Post 1271277)
Monday night at Fox's possibly? I have a mate over today and tomorrow. And I have some white boots waiting for me at work hopefully....

So you're back in England now?

I will reserve congratulations on the white boot front until their existence is proven :p

StreetHawk 26-08-07 06:40 PM

ASM - Are you up for the coastal jaunt tomorrow then?

Any other takers?