SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   its back!!! teh wednesday "post me a riddle" thread. sponsored by Brains Faggots (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=131680)

keithd 13-05-09 10:22 AM

Re: its back!!! teh wednesday "post me a riddle" thread. sponsored by Brains Faggots

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyrdness (Post 1904260)
f,f,s,2,e,z

erm...no.:D

Owenski 13-05-09 10:30 AM

Re: its back!!! teh wednesday "post me a riddle" thread. sponsored by Brains Faggots

tbh I googled yours too keith (now i get it) 10111213

chompy 13-05-09 10:32 AM

ok here is on,:

There is a man in a room with 4 sides no funiture, no windows, no doors and no way out. All he has is a stick, how does he get out?

SoulKiss 13-05-09 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chompy (Post 1904302)
ok here is on,:

There is a man in a room with 4 sides no funiture, no windows, no doors and no way out. All he has is a stick, how does he get out?

Hey you cant do that - no-one has gotten mine right yet :)

And googling doesnt count.

chompy 13-05-09 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoulKiss (Post 1904310)
Hey you cant do that - no-one has gotten mine right yet :)

And googling doesnt count.

sorry just remembered it and wanted to add before i forgot it

SoulKiss 13-05-09 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chompy (Post 1904312)
sorry just remembered it and wanted to add before i forgot it

lol - no probs - hence the :) and not the :smt062 :p

chompy 13-05-09 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoulKiss (Post 1904313)
lol - no probs - hence the :) and not the :smt062 :p

haha i have tried working yours out but baffles me....... give mine a go

SoulKiss 13-05-09 10:48 AM

Quote:

ok here is on,:

He cant - you state there is no way out.

Unless the description is missing something - the obvious one would be that if there was no door, then walk out through the empty doorway.

But as you state no way out then he cant.

Owenski 13-05-09 11:00 AM

Quote:

ok here is on,:

Through the way in.

wyrdness 13-05-09 11:01 AM

Quote:

ok here is on,:

You haven't stated how high the walls are and there's no mention of a ceiling. So there's no ceiling, the walls are low and the stick is a pogo stick, then he could bounce over the walls to get out.

I haven't googled (yet) to see if that's the right answer.