SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2010 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   AR10 Wales, the Hovis TT - official thread. (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=140411)

Tara 05-10-09 10:38 AM

Re: AR10 Wales, the Hovis TT - official thread.

we'll bring him :D

Shellywoozle 05-10-09 10:45 AM

Arrrghhh a baby to goo after :)

I am off 2 of the chosen w/e's and bookes leave for the other 2, so fingers crossed I get it granted.

Samson is excited already. I talked Kwak into going and he will take me pillion if there is a ride out if there is some fool that will look after Samson if they are staying at the camp site.

Tara 05-10-09 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shellywoozle (Post 2053102)

I am off 2 of the chosen w/e's and bookes leave for the other 2, so fingers crossed I get it granted.

Samson is excited already. I talked Kwak into going and he will take me pillion if there is a ride out if there is some fool that will look after Samson if they are staying at the camp site.

I'm sure someone will volunteer to look after him :D

Shellywoozle 05-10-09 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tara (Post 2053108)
I'm sure someone will volunteer to look after him :D

They will revoke their offer once they meet him :smt036

gruntygiggles 05-10-09 11:49 AM

Quote:

Shell hun....the vote for the date closed last wednesday, it is 6-8th August 2010.

Details here:-

http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=140477

xxx

DaveP 05-10-09 11:53 AM

Me be there for sure...

Dave

Bris-Rob 05-10-09 12:37 PM

Im Looking forward to this and i know how much Hovis was looking forward to it. He was worrying about the route the whole weekend of the Welsh TT. Trying to make sure that he could take people on the best roads while still making time for petrol food etc. All this with a mear 11 months to get it right......lol

When we met up with strech and grunty at the venue he was dead impressed with it (we all were) and was stuggling to find somthink to moan about.

Wont be the same without him, but im sure we can make it the success it would have been with him.

Rob

Shellywoozle 05-10-09 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gruntygiggles (Post 2053162)
Shell hun....the vote for the date closed last wednesday, it is 6-8th August 2010.

Details here:-

http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=140477

xxx

Cheers GG I didnt see - falls on a working day but if I dont get Annual leave I feel sickness coming on LOL (hoping non of my bosses read this)

gruntygiggles 05-10-09 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bris-Rob (Post 2053204)
Im Looking forward to this and i know how much Hovis was looking forward to it. He was worrying about the route the whole weekend of the Welsh TT. Trying to make sure that he could take people on the best roads while still making time for petrol food etc. All this with a mear 11 months to get it right......lol

When we met up with strech and grunty at the venue he was dead impressed with it (we all were) and was stuggling to find somthink to moan about.

Wont be the same without him, but im sure we can make it the success it would have been with him.

Rob

Yeah and he made us wait an hour and a half for him then, bloody numpty. This Saturday he was an hour and a half late and it was just a totally different feeling altogether. Now....he's making us all wait again, but hopefully, we'll all be waiting a VERY long and healthy time before we can get ratted with him again.

Love you Hovie baby xxx

_Stretchie_ 05-10-09 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lily (Post 2052977)
Cheryl you know me and drew would not miss it for anything......

If you could let me know what he said he wanted me to do.... as he was going to let me know after the weekend!

I think we all know the answer to that one love

; )

Quote:

Grunty, don't get any ideas...

Yet :D