SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2011 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=168)
-   -   T-Shirt Design Competition (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=161896)

dizzyblonde 25-05-11 08:37 AM

Re: T-Shirt Design Competition

I think SK, that the text should wrap around the outside of the disk. Its a little hard to read it on the disk itself, with all the holes. I think it would fill out the design with regards to print on fabric.

I likey very muchly though 8)

dizzyblonde 25-05-11 09:06 AM

I've deleted old posts and tidied up this thread, as it was getting a bit difficult to find all the designs amongst the chat. I've kept yesterdays comments, as I think they were relevant.

Hope nobody minds :)

rictus01 25-05-11 09:12 AM

Nice effects Dave, I quiet like the design but wonder if it's the right applcation? I'm not sure I'd want a gun sight on what looks like a target on my chest, all it needs is a "from" and "to" date and it would make an ideal deer hunting season sign :smt102

along the lines of what Steve said it's not very "friendly"

just my 2p

Cheers Mark.

pegasus 25-05-11 09:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok.....on a serious note how bout something along these lines...

Attachment 9190

rictus01 25-05-11 09:26 AM

who gets to choose where along the scale the wearer is indicated ?

Bri w 25-05-11 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pegasus (Post 2544151)
Ok.....on a serious note how bout something along these lines...

Attachment 9190

I am much liking this one Peg.

timwilky 25-05-11 09:52 AM

I am not artistic so no designs will come from me.

However, personal preference is perhaps a discreet name on the chest and no names on the back. After all what is the point of identifying somebody walking away from you.

There is nothing unfriendly about the imagery of a scope on bambi's mother. We are almost in the country, shooting is a country sport.

I do like Pegs effort though. Although I guess the silhouette should be the right bike. Natural evolution should say if has to be Gixxer, but which one?

Reeder 25-05-11 10:00 AM

I personally do see the point in having names on your back. What if you're walking towards someone who's facing the other way and you want to introduce yourself or say hi?

Peg's idea is good but doesn't seem to hold much relevance to the location (just my 2p :D)

I'm also with dizzy saying that the text should be on the outside of the disk. A colour that's easier to see on black would be nicer too, like white text? If it was on white tshirts then the text could be black?

dizzyblonde 25-05-11 10:01 AM

I think Peg may have the copyright peeps after him, if we were to use that. he nicked it off the net..
Hes a ****, as hes not being serious about it....if i could have a mod stick to ban him from the tshirt thread......:lol:
I like the concept, but I really like the SK one, as its his own.

And names on back, has always worked. I'll pop off to find an example of my GM2 tshirt to illustrate.

Reeder 25-05-11 10:11 AM

Just a thought that if people aren't happy with the whole deer/stag idea that perhaps it could be removed and the centre of the disk just turned into the rose?

Sorry to hijack your picture SK but just used it as a rough example of what I meant.
Could take out the cross hairs in the middle and arrange it into the proper part of the disk and then using colours like below show that it's the yorkshire rose?

This was just a basic example of my thoughts on paint whilst at work :D

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1306318096