SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   South & West Surfers (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   I saw you.... (eyeballs II the cross eyed bunny returns) (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=130777)

RichT 01-07-09 01:26 PM

Re: I saw you.... (eyeballs II the cross eyed bunny returns)

Ah yes, but if I don't see you and you post here then it has to count.

Bris-Rob 01-07-09 02:41 PM

Around 3 o'clock today, blue curvy at churchill budgens on the A38 getting petrol.

Ian P 01-07-09 09:05 PM

Gladius passing through Crick this morning headding towards Abergavenny 0810 ish

TeddyBearKing 02-07-09 07:41 AM

ok, not an SV, but i believe it deserves attention. Saw a black bike this morning. not sure what it was, defo a 4 inline with racing system. What was impressive was that the rider was female! dressed in all black leather and black lid. Gave me a big nod at the lights :D

Geoffrey 02-07-09 11:53 AM

naked silver pointy, turned onto henry street in swindon in error and back-pelled back onto the main road.

750k8ltd 02-07-09 09:23 PM

Chompy Spotted at Droxford roundabout heading back to Fareham! looking very nice and shiny!!!

solonicov 03-07-09 07:59 PM

Sunday 28 june, blue curvy East Street, Havant. Very LOUD:cool:

Wideboy 04-07-09 12:48 PM

blue k6 S, slap bang centre townhill park wakefield road there at 4:15pm and 5:30pm yesterday

metalangel 07-07-09 07:34 AM

Black naked, just come down Rumney Hill onto Newport Road (under the flyover) yesterday about quarter to two.

Wideboy 11-07-09 09:00 AM

one dark red curvy s, top of East St, city centre near the bargate about 1'ish last night. I stopped someone using your bike a prop whilst they hurled up (person not associated with me)

i advise you don't leave your bike there over-night, its not a very safe place to park during the day let alone night time

see i provide a service aswell as the eye candy ;)............ i was sober

hovis 11-07-09 02:50 PM

½ faired red curvy pontypool roundabout

12ish sat 11th

Jamiebridges123 12-07-09 05:46 PM

Yellow Pointy S around Swindon area around 12.45pm and a Blue curvy on the M4 around J14 I think (between Newbury and Swindon) at about 12.30 ish

chompy 12-07-09 09:49 PM

half faired siver pointy at loomies today about 12 ish

Gerry 15-07-09 09:54 PM

Oliciv (well Oliciv's bike anyway) today in Trowbridge O:)

My first "Spotted" :tongue:

G

Geoffrey 17-07-09 10:11 AM

battered blue faired pointy, with the addition of duct tape, coming out of the asda car park in west swindon at 9.30am

Elltg 18-07-09 09:50 PM

haha i was the standard blue curvy sv 650 s at eastleigh college on the first page! now due to passing out whilst riding for a still unexplained reason whilst actually obeying speed limits and everything it now looks like this. :(

Cymraeg_Atodeg 18-07-09 10:33 PM

Dude! Where you alright after the crash bar the broken arm and messed up bike & helmet?

Do you know what caused you to pass out?

Elltg 18-07-09 11:03 PM

Dont have a clue what happened, blank and then i snap back to consciousness as i approach the kerb. Decide to try to emergency brake and bump up the kerb launching the bike up enough to stop braking.

I now have bent forks, no fairing, mirrors, indicators, r/h rearset, r/h bar end weight.

On top of that i have 6 broken vertebrae a broken thumb and lots of parts to buy.

Also ya know the kind of broken back that stops you getting about. Yeah..... I don't have that! I can walk! Just got that dashing back brace!

Cymraeg_Atodeg 19-07-09 09:20 AM

That sucks dude.

As long as you are OK and on the road to recovery.

Bikes can be rebuilt, humans are a bit tougher...

Get well soon dude and see you on two wheels soon hopefully

Elltg 19-07-09 03:24 PM

Cheers always nice to have a nice answer on a forum for a change. Beginning to like it here, was even about to try and get on a ride out! Oh well, im sure ill be back for the new year.

See you guys soon. On two wheels.

Cymraeg_Atodeg 19-07-09 03:28 PM

It is quite good here dude, I only been here since May, but, been on two ride outs and everyone is a good laugh.

Have to get spotted by someone when you are back on two wheels, lol

chompy 20-07-09 12:15 PM

quite a few sv's at loomies over the weekend half faired silver pointy one, a half faired blue curvy and a few others. anyone from here?

Jamiebridges123 21-07-09 12:03 AM

I was at Loomies around 9.30-10.15am on Sunday, on my currently half faired blue curvy. :p, if that was me..

chompy 21-07-09 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamiebridges123 (Post 1978524)
I was at Loomies around 9.30-10.15am on Sunday, on my currently half faired blue curvy. :p, if that was me..

ahh twas you i saw indeed, i was there at 9 ish and started work at 10, should have said hi, i normally wear a loomies t shirt that says chompy on the back

Jamiebridges123 21-07-09 09:13 AM

Haha. xD I didn't really notice anyone, I'd been up all night and was only 'half there'. Ate my breakfast and talked on the phone, then ****ed off LMAO.

You stole my eyeball virginity, well done. :p

chompy 21-07-09 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamiebridges123 (Post 1978688)
Haha. xD I didn't really notice anyone, I'd been up all night and was only 'half there'. Ate my breakfast and talked on the phone, then ****ed off LMAO.

You stole my eyeball virginity, well done. :p

ahhh it was you that was on the phone i think i brought you food over Lol, i wasnt wearing my loomies t shirt then

Jamiebridges123 21-07-09 10:53 PM

Haha xD Ohhh cool, I'll try and remember and keep an eye out next time I go there. :p Was delicious by the way. :p

bikerskez 22-07-09 08:35 AM

Hi all, I parked mine next to a pointy in GSXR colours in the dockyard next to a type 22 skoda class frigate, anyone on here?

metalangel 23-07-09 02:42 PM

08 reg silvery naked (and a friend on something else I couldn't identify) turning left out of Greyfriars Road/Park Place to head unwisely towards Cardiff Castle, an hour ago.

Amplimator 24-07-09 02:25 PM

Very shiny red curvy nekkid, bout 3.15 clovelly road in bideford. anyone on ere?

TazDaz 26-07-09 11:09 AM

Saw a dark blue pointy filtering past me at traffic lights next to Toys'R'Us in Basingstoke at 6.45ish last night. I was the dark coloured Rover who gave you space! :)

Wideboy 28-07-09 08:51 PM

a few today

k3 blue naked pointy, Eastleigh train station 10am'ish

blue pointy S blueflame hi level, northam bridge heading out of town, i gave you a salute 3:45pm'ish.......... might have been you steve1975, couldn't remember what can you had

burgundy pointy S, castle way going down under west quay shopping centre about 3:55pm'ish....... gave you a salute aswell

blue naked pointy, parked right in town centre top of east st outside lydl or aldi 4pm'ish

blue curvy S (yay) going down bernard st heading towards the bridge (woolston) about 5pm'sh, i think you had same leathers as me, no salute as i was walking along

blue pointy S, shedfield heading towards wickham about 8:15'ishpm, ride in white leather/textiles, no salute as i was in car

Geoffrey 29-07-09 07:22 AM

fully faired dark silver / gunmetal pointy leaving swindon on the great western way at 07.20am this morning

Micky26 29-07-09 11:22 AM

Was following an awesome sounding SV1000s with twin blue-flame dual exit cans along forder valley in plymouth today. It was really ****ing down but still gave it some beans - had my window down in the pouring rain to get an earshot - beautiful. Some kind of weird GSXR-style colourscheme too.....anyone on here????

Geoffrey 31-07-09 11:23 AM

yellow curvy heading down the m4 this morning passing jnc 16 around 06.15am

TeddyBearKing 03-08-09 01:03 PM

Blue pointy S sitting at the Shell petrol garage near Coate Water roudabout in Swindon, 11:30ish

RichT 03-08-09 10:27 PM

I-Balled - bl00dy loads of 'em in a field in Althorne, Essex. :D

Rather fetching blue/silver 56 plate, dark screen....

Geoffrey 04-08-09 10:16 AM

corona coloured pointy on junction 16 of the m4 at 6.15am this morning, i think you headed out on the wroughton road

the white rabbit 12-08-09 08:57 AM

Blue curvy 51 with lowers using the pedestrian crossing to unpark at the top of St Michael's Hill 9.30am today.

Lady rider, or if not a pretty boy :lol:

Cymraeg_Atodeg 12-08-09 06:41 PM

I seen loads over the past week,

a black curvey on the M4 heading east-bound

A blue pointy heading east-bound on the M4 as well as many on the A34, M27 and A27, but, was too busy to take notes, sorry...