SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Gripe of the day - What is yours? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=212216)

Heorot 19-09-14 11:59 PM

Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Automated phone calls telling me that I haven't taken up the governments offer of a free boiler when I am not entitled to one anyway. And PPI calls too.

maviczap 20-09-14 05:29 AM

One of my wife's friends texting her in the early hours of the morning. No she wasn't out on the lash, just feeding her little boy. Can't it fecking wait and not disturb my sleep.

Nutsinatin 20-09-14 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heorot (Post 2980800)
Automated phone calls telling me that I haven't taken up the governments offer of a free boiler when I am not entitled to one anyway. And PPI calls too.

No no, they have checked their records and you are definitely entitled to one! Doesn't matter if you lived on the moon, they'd still try it on!

Matt-EUC 20-09-14 01:57 PM

Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Horses.

Women and horses.

ManMango 22-09-14 06:03 AM

Re: Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Quote:

Originally Posted by maviczap (Post 2980639)
No, they'll be trying to UPGRADE you to a different account, with free holiday insurance, breakdown, mobile insurance etc etc.

Halifax tried this on us. In hindsight it wasn't a bad deal & I may change my Nationwide account to one of these.

There is a monthly fee to pay, but the interest is better

Not good

That'll be the Halifax ultimate reward account £10 after your £5 reward back and it gives you a small discount on contents insurance l. Gives you mobile phone insurance etc and better rates for taking money out abroad. There are some more but they are a few benefits I make use of so I get my £10 back effectively on what I get out of it.

ManMango 22-09-14 06:03 AM

Oh and waking up at 5am for work :(

Specialone 22-09-14 06:23 AM

Ed Balls, nuff said.

Labour are headline grabbing again, "we need to balance the books" so their MP's will take a 5% pay cut if they get in power, oh, that will help with a £90 billion deficit (which they created), mugs :smt097

NTECUK 22-09-14 07:27 AM

Politicians are in general just money grabbing Dikcs what ever public school political club they decided to join.
Can't believe red or blue is any better

NTECUK 22-09-14 07:29 AM

Gripe how much gravel and run off is still left on the roads. Sideways on to the A12!!!!

BanannaMan 23-09-14 03:46 AM

It was a Monday today. All day long.