SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2009 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   ar update (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=136781)

Paul the 6th 02-08-09 10:16 PM

Re: ar update

I'm ok! Just....

tried to do a front flip but ended up projecting myself forwards, the back of my leg (the hamstring bit) ****ted on the frame which runs the circumference of the trampoline.... that hurt quite a bit, then I dragged myself off and smashed my head on a fence post. Laid there for 20 mins ****ing and moaning like a b!tch, then got up and said "Ah feck it I'm from yorkshire" I'm literally a **** head...

dave preston, was it manx and leeds matt by any chance? basts broke my friggin tent!

Paul the 6th 02-08-09 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graciepants (Post 1990967)
Paul th 6th and the trampoline was hilarious! just the way he landed ugh!
i was raped by the dog 5 times! it could actually stand up and put its paws on my shoulders with some spare!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spikenipple (Post 1990600)
I had an awesome time! The rideout was absolutely brilliant, and Paul the 6th smashing his head last night was hilarious :P

I'm glad you enjoyed the show :) did anyone see hovis get knocked out in the gazeebo at about 4 this morning? Now that was one of the funniest things I've ever seen lol

Von Teese 02-08-09 10:19 PM

Be glad you didnt see him peeing at 6am then! ;)
....Then he left his toiletroll on my bike and Grunty picked up a mysterious poo near our tent, which none of the dogs seemed to have done.......
Where is Perry Mason when you need mysteries solved!

Paul the 6th 02-08-09 10:26 PM

I did not crap anywhere near your tent!.... It was nearer dave prestons if I remember correctly, and I forgot my toilet roll so had to use dave's towel instead :)

Cazza 02-08-09 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Teese (Post 1991313)
Grunty picked up a mysterious poo near our tent, which none of the dogs seemed to have done.......

Hmmm... there was a big poo right next to my tent too this morning. We couldn't tell what species the, erm, 'artiste' may have been.

Von Teese 02-08-09 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cazza (Post 1991367)
Hmmm... there was a big poo right next to my tent too this morning. We couldn't tell what species the, erm, 'artiste' may have been.

That was Grinch!

Cazza 02-08-09 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Teese (Post 1991369)
That was Grinch!

Good God, please tell me you're joking!

davepreston 03-08-09 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amarko5 (Post 1991235)
thats a novel thing to do at an SV meet !! But I am sure its not a unique event. :p

well when there are no whinging gits at a rideout and everyones friendly and its done to your own mate no one seems to cry like a child afterward :D

Spiderman 03-08-09 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul the 6th (Post 1991304)
I'm ok! Just....

tried to do a front flip but ended up projecting myself forwards, the back of my leg (the hamstring bit) ****ted on the frame which runs the circumference of the trampoline.... that hurt quite a bit, then I dragged myself off and smashed my head on a fence post. Laid there for 20 mins ****ing and moaning like a b!tch, then got up and said "Ah feck it I'm from yorkshire" I'm literally a **** head...

dave preston, was it manx and leeds matt by any chance? basts broke my friggin tent!

For those who either werent there when this happened or not at AR and are feeling a little sorry for Paul, aw bless, after reading the aboveallow me to reassure you. Minutes after he'd asked me to feel his bump for the 10th time he was running about the field rugby tackling people to the gound an roll abuot on the grass with em.

i'm sure he banged his head just for the symapthy vote ;)

Von Teese 03-08-09 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cazza (Post 1991375)
Good God, please tell me you're joking!

I NEVER joke about poo!