SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   South & West Surfers (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   The "question Scoobs' sexuality" thread (aka the real Xma get together) NB: this thread title is extremely long isn't it? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=159618)

Scoobs 22-11-10 10:46 AM

Re: The "question Scoobs' sexuality" thread (aka the real Xma get together) NB: this thread title is extremely long isn't it?

Is this still GO?

I am in Hungary until Thursday, so if someone can drop me a text to let me know I would appreciate it.

Love you all.

Amanda 22-11-10 11:47 AM

Re: The "question Scoobs' sexuality" thread (aka the real Xma get together) NB: this thread title is extremely long isn't it?

Phoning for a table now. I take it 8pm is OK for everyone! Booking for 6 and see what happens.

Amanda 22-11-10 11:49 AM

Booked.

Wideboy 22-11-10 12:03 PM

Excuse me who booked the table?

the_lone_wolf 22-11-10 12:25 PM

I'm definitely game!!!

Scoobs has disappeared now but I'm assuming someone will be able to pick me up and return the corpse to the Red Jet???:mrgreen:

See y'all in a few days!!!

Scoobs 22-11-10 12:44 PM

I can scoop you up and drop you off mate. I'll be back in the office on Thursday, so drop me a text and let me know what time you want picking up and from where and I'll meet you.

the_lone_wolf 22-11-10 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoobs (Post 2426808)
I can scoop you up and drop you off mate. I'll be back in the office on Thursday, so drop me a text and let me know what time you want picking up and from where and I'll meet you.

Cool, thanks dude

Last boat is at 23:45 from Town Quay and they run all day so any time is suitable for me - if the table's booked for eight there's ones at 18:45 and 19:15, takes ~half hour to get across so either 19:15 or 19:45, depending on how long it takes to get to where we're going?

Scoobs 22-11-10 01:48 PM

Town Quay? Where's that?

the_lone_wolf 22-11-10 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoobs (Post 2426885)
Town Quay? Where's that?

Town Quay Southampton, where the Red Jet comes in

Wideboy 22-11-10 02:04 PM

Oh i can pick you up if your coming into soton mark, or scoobs can pick me up aswell on the way to get you ;)