SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Gripe of the day - What is yours? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=212216)

shiftin_gear98 28-09-17 11:49 AM

Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Man Flu - blindsided me out of nowhere last night.
Could barely get out of bed this morning, Lemsips finally kicking in....

maviczap 28-09-17 12:07 PM

BIL had it bad the other week, somethings going round

Heorot 28-09-17 04:46 PM

Tuesday the car (Impreza Turbo) was starting 1st time every time. Wednesday the battery was totally dead. The car needed a rare battery that cost me £106.

maviczap 28-09-17 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heorot (Post 3077477)
Tuesday the car (Impreza Turbo) was starting 1st time every time. Wednesday the battery was totally dead. The car needed a rare battery that cost me £106.

Although it's not been really cold,it has been colder at night. Can kill a battery, first frost had done this to one of my batteries before

Sir Trev 28-09-17 06:54 PM

I've started going to a gym again. Unfortunately my current client doesn't have one on site so I'm paying for one. That's not my gripe though. Cannot believe they want a quid to use the scales!

DarrenSV650S 28-09-17 07:00 PM

I just went to my gym and they are closed. Last night the showers and pool were closed for refurbishment with no warning. Nobody mentioned to me that they would be completely closed today. The least they could have done is send an email

Red ones 28-09-17 08:42 PM

Perhaps they thought all members stopped going in February and won't go back again until the New Year.

Sir Trev 28-09-17 08:47 PM

My new place was packed out on Tuesday (my first visit) and thankfully not quite as bad this evening. I know I'm there at peak after-work times but on Tuesday it was madness, and it seemed to be full of students who you would have thought would have gone at a quieter time. So I'm hoping the young gits will start running out of money soon and will will cut back on their membership (no contract at this place) and it will quieten down a bit. Wishful thinking I know. Gawd only knows what it'll be like in January...

Littlepeahead 28-09-17 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Trev (Post 3077482)
I've started going to a gym again. Unfortunately my current client doesn't have one on site so I'm paying for one. That's not my gripe though. Cannot believe they want a quid to use the scales!

Wish I could lose a pound every time I got on the scales.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

peatland 29-09-17 04:18 AM

GWS Lance [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk