SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Smile of the day - What is yours? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=214956)

admin 02-01-21 09:08 AM

Re: Smile of the day - What is yours?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam Ef (Post 3123996)

'Multiple show winner'. Best comedy act I think.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Adam Ef 02-01-21 09:41 AM

Also SOTD... found another long lost item... an SD card from the Wales day out last year. Maybe at some point I'll find time to actually edit the footage together.

Just a screengrab for now...

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...1013c61a_c.jpg

admin 02-01-21 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam Ef (Post 3124001)
Also SOTD... found another long lost item... an SD card from the Wales day out last year. Maybe at some point I'll find time to actually edit the footage together.

Just a screengrab for now...

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...1013c61a_c.jpg

I did wonder what you did with that footage.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

garynortheast 02-01-21 04:28 PM

That was a really enjoyable day out. Looking forward to seeing the footage Adam!

chris8886 06-01-21 11:11 PM

Ten years ago today I met someone that saved my life in a bar in Bangkok, she gave me manual CPR after I collapsed in cardiac arrest completely randomly, with no previous health problems or signs of a dicky ticker be that in my family or otherwise.

Sill don't have a diagnosis today and have to deal with quite a lot of side effects on a daily basis, but hell I'm not gonna let the current situation the world is in get me too down!

maviczap 07-01-21 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris8886 (Post 3124156)
Ten years ago today I met someone that saved my life in a bar in Bangkok, she gave me manual CPR after I collapsed in cardiac arrest completely randomly, with no previous health problems or signs of a dicky ticker be that in my family or otherwise.

Sill don't have a diagnosis today and have to deal with quite a lot of side effects on a daily basis, but hell I'm not gonna let the current situation the world is in get me too down!

Glad you're still will us too.

garynortheast 07-01-21 12:09 PM

Quote:

Good attitude Chris, keep on keeping on!

Dave20046 07-01-21 12:35 PM

Quote:

I remember hearing about this at the time. Were they a trained first aider or boozefuelled hero? It's an amazing act really, do you keep in touch with them?

Well done on staying alive too :smt023

chris8886 07-01-21 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave20046 (Post 3124162)
I remember hearing about this at the time. Were they a trained first aider or boozefuelled hero? It's an amazing act really, do you keep in touch with them?

Well done on staying alive too :smt023

They were just trained in basic first aid and CPR through their jobs, being on the Koh San Road in Bangkok they were almost certainly a few drinks in, I however had only just arrived and had my first and barely touched beer in my hand.... waste of good beer/bad lager (delete as appropriate) :rolleyes: I say! I try and stay in touch, saying happy birthday etc. but I don't know them at all really (plus I can't remember anything at all of that day and the days leading up to the event!) and I find it incredibly hard to talk to people that I do know. Let alone those that I don't at all really.

Dave20046 08-01-21 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris8886 (Post 3124177)
They were just trained in basic first aid and CPR through their jobs, being on the Koh San Road in Bangkok they were almost certainly a few drinks in, I however had only just arrived and had my first and barely touched beer in my hand.... waste of good beer/bad lager (delete as appropriate) :rolleyes: I say! I try and stay in touch, saying happy birthday etc. but I don't know them at all really (plus I can't remember anything at all of that day and the days leading up to the event!) and I find it incredibly hard to talk to people that I do know. Let alone those that I don't at all really.

Well I suppose they know they saved your life so can wear that badge of honour. Probably wise to keep your distance in case they ever need a kidney or anything :albino:

goodthere was someone around to take ation rather than gawp around and video it for social media