SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Gripe of the day - What is yours? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=212216)

andrewsmith 30-10-14 04:11 PM

Re: Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Quote:

Originally Posted by carelesschucca (Post 2986675)
The price of parts for motorcycles!

Stop crashing ;-)

Red ones 30-10-14 05:00 PM

Gripe of the day - What is yours?

People who don't read their emails correctly then throw their toys out of the pram.
I mean the woman who threw a paddy and complained to my boss that I wasn't answering her emails fast enough and not picking up my colleges workload when he is away.

It was MY out of office you were getting you stupid cow.

Littlepeahead 30-10-14 09:49 PM

Re: Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Trev (Post 2986657)
Different regiment at each station and stop on the Underground (I'm in London today as well). I think they have a "bit" of rivalry going over the collection totals as they ignore the fact I already have a Poppy on my jacket and hassle me for another donation. By the time I made it to Old Street I'd run the gauntlet of the RAF and at least three Army units (not sure where the Navy were today).

I headed down to Tower Hill later to see the poppies at the Tower of London with CMSD2. The crowds were huge, all the servicemen including my local Anglia Regiment from Colchester were there and it's quite a sight. Loads of kids there having a look, I really hope their parents explained what it all means, and why every one of those 888,246 poppies means they have the freedom to run around London today.

timwilky 31-10-14 08:36 AM

Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

The bloke selling me the acrows still hasn't responded to my 3 emails requesting an address where I can pick them up and pay him. I keep looking out for him attempting to sell them separately etc.

Seriously, if you want a price set a reserve. Otherwise if it doesn't make much, it is because that is all people are prepared to pay.

maviczap 31-10-14 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red ones (Post 2986683)
People who don't read their emails correctly then throw their toys out of the pram.
I mean the woman who threw a paddy and complained to my boss that I wasn't answering her emails fast enough and not picking up my colleges workload when he is away.

It was MY out of office you were getting you stupid cow.

Ha Ha Ha LOL :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by timwilky (Post 2986741)
The bloke selling me the acrows still hasn't responded to my 3 emails requesting an address where I can pick them up and pay him. I keep looking out for him attempting to sell them separately etc.

Seriously, if you want a price set a reserve. Otherwise if it doesn't make much, it is because that is all people are prepared to pay.

Time to raise an Ebay dispute Tim

Teejayexc 31-10-14 09:23 AM

:smt068. Happy birthday threads.

That is all.

Geodude 31-10-14 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teejayexc (Post 2986753)
:smt068. Happy birthday threads.

That is all.

:D

maviczap 31-10-14 09:32 AM

Another unloved Orger :p

Red ones 31-10-14 09:37 AM

Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Halloween

Geodude 31-10-14 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red ones (Post 2986759)
Halloween

Noooo halloween is my xmas and the only time of the year i feel normal ;)