SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Bikes - Talk & Issues (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   SV .org Sticker design (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=89244)

phil24_7 31-05-07 10:58 PM

Re: SV .org Sticker design

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamaxx (Post 1200737)
Hi all,

I have currently got my Graphic Designer friend on the case for me. I should, hopefully have the results by the end of this week.

The design will say "sv650.org" and will have a clear background as requested, I am also hoping to be able to offer a choice of colours.

Apologies for it taking so long but its in hand :D

Gordon

Cool, post pics when they're done so we can all place our orders!

Cheers

Gordon B 04-06-07 10:51 PM

Hi all,

Following on from this thread, I feel that the main thrust of members wanted to have just the phrase 'sv650.org'

The feedback has been mainly positive, and some constructive, and I thank you all for that.

The next phase, now that everyone (a majority vote!) is happy with the wording, is to decide on a design.

Please see link for the next part of the process

http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=90676

Gordon

muzikill 05-06-07 06:09 PM

Any chance of a sticker that looks exactly the same shape/font and color as the one on my candy blue k3 pointy at the side of the top fairing but sized so it can be put at the sides of the rear fairing? eg below the cowl.
Then having the .org at the end in the same font/color as the '650' but leaving out the 's' at the end?

Gordon B 05-06-07 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzikill (Post 1204947)
Any chance of a sticker that looks exactly the same shape/font and color as the one on my candy blue k3 pointy at the side of the top fairing but sized so it can be put at the sides of the rear fairing? eg below the cowl.
Then having the .org at the end in the same font/color as the '650' but leaving out the 's' at the end?

:smt107

Heh, wish I could make them bespoke for everyone, but its not going to happen I'm afraid. These will be one size fits all....

Printer was out today but I will be beating his door down tomorrow for my quote....

Keith1983 07-06-07 09:34 AM

Any chance of helmet friendly stickers? maybe even expand to patches for leathers, hats etc? I appreciate this would be time consuming and just thought I'd throw it in for you to mull over.

Gordon B 12-06-07 09:25 AM

It looks like my printer is about to neg on this deal claiming to not be able to produce in small enough numbers...

grrrrrrrr, why couldn't he have told me that 2 weeks ago......:smt092

I'm off to Silverstone with the throttle monkeys forum tomorrow (Wednesday) and they have someone who produces stickers so will have a chat with them and then post back.....

I would say now thats it 90% certain that these won't be ready fo the AE. Sorry to let everyone down but I will stay on the case....

Gordon

Posky 16-06-07 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith1983 (Post 1206288)
Any chance of helmet friendly stickers? maybe even expand to patches for leathers, hats etc? I appreciate this would be time consuming and just thought I'd throw it in for you to mull over.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind slapping something on my skull, but I'm particular about my bikes.

thebluelion 16-06-07 06:46 PM

Posky i agree would not mind a sticker for rear of my lid. Jamaxx if the one u have designed is not to big i'm sure it would do.

Tomcat 16-06-07 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Posky (Post 1214287)
Yeah, I wouldn't mind slapping something on my skull, but I'm particular about my bikes.

+ 1

Jester666 07-08-07 09:09 AM

Any updates on the stickers?