SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2006 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   Annual Ride-out 2006 - Points for discussion (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=60829)

Jabba 20-06-05 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoobs
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabba-the-Hutt
I'm saying nowt coz he's bigger than me :lol:

He's bigger than everone! Put together! And that's only his right leg!!

:shock:

You're for it now :lol:

Jabba 20-06-05 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigApe
Where's it going to be?

The map says Coventry.

However, I'm happy to go along with the Shrewsbury/Marches/Ross idea, or a trip across mid-Wales.

But my vote counts for nowt coz I've got a Hornet :wink:

Jelster 20-06-05 06:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigApe
Where's it going to be?

The map says Coventry.

However, I'm happy to go along with the Shrewsbury/Marches/Ross idea, or a trip across mid-Wales.

But my vote counts for nowt coz I've got a Hornet :wink:

What's having a Hairnet got to do with it ? :?

Anyway, I agree, let's do it there, as long as St David can keep the rain at bay......... It's only green because it's so bloody wet :lol:

Daz 20-06-05 09:21 PM

Quote:

plotting the locations of all sv650.org members with more than 50 posts :shock:

There are 555 people with 50 posts or more :shock: You sure it wasn't 500 or more? There are other Irish members with more than 50 posts, but only one dot in Northern Ireland.

I've got my own dot. How cool is that :lol:

Good work mogs :notworthy:

Daz 20-06-05 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carsick
I'm not sure if Mogs needs thanking or having the p*ss taken for sitting down and doing all that!

A map showing the locations of people who have too much time on their hands - done by someone who has too much time on his hands :lol:

Sorry mogs :oops:

Daz 20-06-05 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sid Squid
Quote:

OK just one comment. If it's always going to be inside that circle it should be called The South of England Annual Rideout :roll: Then the rest of the UK can have an sv650.org Annual Rideout 8-[
I don't think that's fair at all.

You're right that wasn't fair. Sorry :oops:

Nutty Tart had a good suggestion of 2 rideouts. And, in a way that is what's happening this year. There is another event being organised called the Irish/Scottish rideout. Some of the Essex group are joining us for a run on the best biking roads in the UK 8) :riding: :thumbsup:

I don't think that this would be too devicive. It simply brings a sv650.org event within the range of a different group of members.

I was at the Annual Rideout this year and really enjoyed it.

Anonymous 21-06-05 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daz
A map showing the locations of peole who have too much time on their hands - done by someone who has too much time on his hands :lol:

Now that's funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sid Squid 21-06-05 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daz
There is another event being organised called the Irish/Scottish rideout. Some of the Essex group are joining us for a run on the best biking roads in the UK

I wish I could do this one, but sadly I have another arrangement for that weekend.

creamerybutter 21-06-05 09:04 AM

Quote:

To inform the debate a little, Mogs has spent the hottest weekend of the year plotting the locations of all sv650.org members with more than 50 posts :shock:

The map is here in pdf format.

Looks like AR06 will be to Coventry. :lol:

Can't be every member with more than 50 posts as there is no marker in Brum for me.

Coventry would be handy :lol:

Wales sounds good.

Jabba 21-06-05 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creamerybutter
Can't be every member with more than 50 posts as there is no marker in Brum for me.

That was what Mogs told me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by creamerybutter
Wales sounds good.

Aye, it does.