SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Photos (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Photo Comp - Chat Thread (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=145082)

Geodude 24-03-10 08:47 AM

Re: Photo Comp - Chat Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by melody (Post 2222247)
LOL.

I love a challenge. :)

Geodude, I LOVE your photo.

C'est magnifique! Beautifully eerie.

Be still my beating heart. . .

Thanks Melody, its the first time ive entered photo comp. Your photo entry really makes me smile :D

Richie 24-03-10 08:08 PM

yep Geodude,
I also like your entry ( No double entendre please....)

Melody.. you make me laugh. x ;-)

5hort5 02-04-10 11:25 PM

Caught in the moment - mmmmmmmmmm - I'll have to sneak a picture of one of my girls nicking bits of chocolate from their Easter eggs before the day!

gruntygiggles 03-04-10 07:19 PM

Wooo...haven't entered for a few months but saw the theme and knew which pic to use...lol

dizzyblonde 03-04-10 07:32 PM

Speedplay, you nicked my cat!!!!

DarrenSV650S 03-04-10 07:44 PM

How is everyone interpreting the "caught in the moment" theme ?

gruntygiggles 03-04-10 07:49 PM

catching something as it happens I guess. For mine, If the shutter had gone a fraction of a second before or after, the shot would not have been the same. By sheer luck, the moment was caught precisely as Stig was at full yawn and Saffie was looking right down his throat with pure dread!

DarrenSV650S 03-04-10 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gruntygiggles (Post 2233253)
catching something as it happens I guess. For mine, If the shutter had gone a fraction of a second before or after, the shot would not have been the same. By sheer luck, the moment was caught precisely as Stig was at full yawn and Saffie was looking right down his throat with pure dread!

Wouldn't that be more of a "once in a lifetime" type photo?

gruntygiggles 03-04-10 08:11 PM

If that's how you would interpret it then yeah.....but it's down to personal interpretation and for me...the photo fitted the brief! :-)

fizzwheel 03-04-10 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarrenSV650S (Post 2233247)
How is everyone interpreting the "caught in the moment" theme ?

Just simply caught in the middle of doing something that wouldnt normally occur or was unusual.

That Pic of mine of Lorenzo, he was sat up looking round to check behind him before peeling off into the pitlane. I just happened to snap him like that, it almost looks like he is looking at me... or I caught him in the moment as it were.

This is what I like about vague or wooley themes it means that personal interpretation can be used and it means more people enter pictures.