SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2006 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   Going to AR06? Tense shoulders? Stiff neck? Achey wrists?... (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=74135)

Cazza 05-07-06 10:27 PM

Going to AR06? Tense shoulders? Stiff neck? Achey wrists?...

...help is at hand!

Some of you may know that I work as a Complementary Therapist (this is me - www.calma.biz), so I thought I'd mention in advance of this weekend that I'm more than happy to offer massage treatments to anyone who's interested - the most suitable times probably being Saturday morning, Saturday post-rideout and maybe Sunday morning (depending on size of hangovers!)

The treatments would be along the lines of an Indian Head Massage (ie sitting in a chair and keeping clothes on!) which works on the upper back, upper arms (achey wrists & hands can be addressed too though), shoulders, neck and head.

Although I do this for a living, in the case of this weekend I’m not thinking of it as a money-spinner – just because I love doing what I do and I know it can be welcomed after a long day’s ride! Any small donations, or 'swaps' in the form of a bacon sarnie or a nice cup of tea or something would be most welcome though!

Really looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

Safe riding...

Cazza x.

Admin2 05-07-06 10:29 PM

Approved by Admin2 ;)

jonboy 05-07-06 10:31 PM

And my shoulders definitely need attention, and that's before I do the ride-out — so will deffo be availing myself of a few minutes of your expertise if poss.

Quiff Wichard 05-07-06 10:35 PM

cazza ur sids other half aint ya??

think I missed you out on my post of I am bringing half a dozen chairs in the car but ladies first.. ! and jonboys lady too- apologies

do you do backs?.. my Kim has had a spinal operation for slipped disc. and is always in pain.. she will be eager to speak to you..

oh cn I sit in a chair and take clothes off>>> no head masage please- it will mess my hair up..

apologies for my drunken attempt at humour to what is a serious thread and a superb offer of therapy to the "gang"..

she goes to a chiropractor at the mo at £80 for half an hour ... he does horses too !!.. think i will offer him a bacon butty nect itme by way of barter.. see what he says..

you should get a couple of quid or 3.. to buy a beer/cover petrol.. its experience folk are paying for and experience dont come free.. look at my brother- solicitor.. charges millions £ per hour a chat.. (note to self.. dont talkto ED too long.)

Cazza 05-07-06 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quiff Wichard

:lol: Don't think Mrs Squid would agree!

Quote:

think I missed you out on my post of I am bringing half a dozen chairs in the car but ladies first.. ! and jonboys lady too- apologies

Yes please - the use of one of your chairs would be great if I don't manage to organise bringing mine up with me, thank you.

Quote:

do you do backs?.. my Kim has had a spinal operation for slipped disc. and is always in pain.. she will be eager to speak to you..

Yes I do, but I'm stopping short of asking a kind person to bring my whole massage couch rigmarole with me, but I'll do my best to help her.

Quote:

oh cn I sit in a chair and take clothes off...

blah blah... predictable joke... blah... :wink:

Quote:

she goes to a chiropractor at the mo at £80 for half an hour ... he does horses too !!..

I've treated a few horses too - they're lovely clients to work with! Though it can be more problematic than with human clients if they step on you... they don't really understand the concept of "ow - get your thumping great hoof off my foot!".

Quiff Wichard 05-07-06 11:24 PM

oo apologies to you and sid and mrs sid..

the me naked in chair was a prelude to my dont mess me hair up gag !! - these days u wont find me naked anyywhere !!

Tara 06-07-06 05:30 AM

not going on rideout but wouldn't mind an indian head massage if you have time

Scoobs 06-07-06 06:31 AM

Can you make it down to Portsmouth?

Sid Squid 06-07-06 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admin2
Approved by Admin2 ;).

Tested and approved by Sid Squid. Miss Magic Hands - AKA Cazza - is brilliant at making necks, backs and hands etc feel great again.

Thoroughly thoroughly recommended.

Quote:

:shock: Bloody hell Quiff - you trying to get me into trouble or something?

Don't give me ideas...(that I've never, ever, had before, oh no, not a bit, not me, uh huh)...hmmmm...

Quiff Wichard 06-07-06 08:54 AM

sorreeee

mind u i clicked the link...... and now i have seen the piccy.. . :lol:

Stu 06-07-06 09:24 AM

Quiff are you still drunk from last night and seeing the soft focus picture as the woman of your dreams?

Not saying anything about Cazza, just difficult to tell, or am I looking at the wrong picture?

Quiff Wichard 06-07-06 09:32 AM

without makin this personal re cazza..

1. I wasnt drunk I assure you last night.. and if the lady in the pic is cazza the fact I think she is lovely looking has/had nothing to do with alcohol..

OO not the fuzzy woman..

under about calma on the left of main page and then click on Caroline Dapre...

THAAAATT picture..

I looked at all the site as I say myKim will be interested so I thought I would see if it involves her covered in seaweed as that is a fetish of mine..

alas it does not.

Cazza 06-07-06 11:19 AM

Greg - no problem at all. (Always good to keep the admin happy).

Tara - happy to do you a treatment! It's not limited to people on bikes... :D

Scoobs - you not coming on the rideout?! Won't be the same without you. (Don't know what "the same" would be actually, as I wasn't there last year, but I have my ideas).

Squidders - bless you young man.

Quiff & Stu... erm...

Quiff Wichard 06-07-06 11:24 AM

there will be less funny photo opportunities without scoobs there.

so- how many were there last year- looked like loads at the little chef.

u think we gettin as many this year?

Jelster 06-07-06 11:33 AM

Actually Cazza, I could do with getting my neck sorted... It's a bit stiff at the mo, and I haven't ridden for a week !! If there's time, count me in for Saturday morning...

Tara 06-07-06 11:53 AM

Quote:

apologies for my drunken attempt at humour to what is a serious thread and a superb offer of therapy to the "gang".

Thought you said in the photos section you wren't drunk!! :wink:

Scoobs 06-07-06 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cazza
Scoobs - you not coming on the rideout?! Won't be the same without you. (Don't know what "the same" would be actually, as I wasn't there last year, but I have my ideas).

Can't make it this year Cazza. Flattered that you think it won't be the same.......you did mean in a good way......didn't you?

Quiff Wichard 06-07-06 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tara
Quote:

apologies for my drunken attempt at humour to what is a serious thread and a superb offer of therapy to the "gang".

:oops: wasnt-
u will see me drunk sat night !.. :D :shock:

Cazza 06-07-06 12:15 PM

Do I get the feeling that somebody's derailing my happy healthy thread into one of darkness and drunkenness...? Shocking. :shock: :wink:

Back on topic... Jelster - sure.

Scoobs 06-07-06 12:18 PM

Quote:

Do I get the feeling that somebody's derailing my happy healthy thread into one of darkness and drunkenness...? Shocking. :shock: :wink:

Back on topic... Jelster - sure.

Back off topic! We need more drunken debauchery.

Maybe Quiff can take some photos. Obviously only if he takes his camera. I hear he may not this year.

Thank you. Carry on.

anna 06-07-06 01:29 PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I would love to have shoulders done if you have time???

Blue Flame 06-07-06 01:36 PM

I might be in need of your services if that's OK.

I had a stable fracture of the T2 vertebrae in an off three months ago and the long trip down from Scotland may result in a requirment for some healing hands :)

Tara 06-07-06 02:12 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tara
Quote:

:oops: wasnt-
u will see me drunk sat night !.. :D :shock:

I'll be drunk too

Treacle 06-07-06 02:19 PM

Looks like your going to be a busy girl Caz. Nice one :smt059

Cazza 06-07-06 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treacle

:D

Anna & Blue Flame, you're on the list!

falc 06-07-06 04:06 PM

Sounds great but I better pass up my ribs are still healing :?

Blue Flame 06-07-06 04:38 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Thanx :thumbsup:

anna 07-07-06 08:33 AM

Quote:

Quote:

thanks .. cant wait

Spiderman 10-07-06 04:44 PM

I hope Cazza got round to you all. I sneaked in there on Sunday morning and WOW!

I wanted to pack her up and put her under my seat to take home. But she didnt fit :(

falc 10-07-06 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiderman
I hope Cazza got round to you all. I sneaked in there on Sunday morning and WOW!

I wanted to pack her up and put her under my seat to take home. But she didnt fit :(

What are you saying Spidey is she too big?! :shock: :lol: ;)

Cazza 10-07-06 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falc

Maybe an incredibly large topbox would have done the trick, but Jonboy didn't want to lend his to anyone.

Grinch was my only other victim (on Saturday evening)... it's a shame the weather wasn't dry and warm otherwise there may have been more opportunity whilst people were lolling around. Never mind, there's always next year!

PS: Thanks Spidey! You say the nicest things.

Spiderman 10-07-06 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falc
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiderman

:lol: Never put any woman and "too big" in a sentance, they tend to take it all wrong ime ;)

Maybe i should ask mrs spidey if we can keep Cazza in our spare room instead. ;)

northwind 13-07-06 05:54 PM

I've got a sore back and achey wrists now, fancy popping over?

Cazza 13-07-06 11:03 PM

You still in that field? :lol: Stay there long enough and I'll sort you out on AR07.

northwind 13-07-06 11:13 PM

No, but I can be back there in about 4 hours :)