SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   The Border Patrol (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   The Borderline (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=137865)

Luckypants 19-08-09 03:43 PM

The Borderline

I thought a lot of sections are having fun taking the wee-wee and being random in their own mini-megathreads, so I thought I'd start one here. It'll have very light moderation, no swearing or rude piccies but pretty much anything goes... lets have some fun.

Speedy Claire 19-08-09 04:34 PM

Re: The Borderline

Ok so start it then, pick a subject :p

ophic 19-08-09 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luckypants (Post 2009330)
I thought a lot of sections are having fun taking the wee-wee and being random in their own mini-megathreads, so I thought I'd start one here. It'll have very light moderation, no swearing or rude piccies but pretty much anything goes... lets have some fun.

no no no no you've got it all wrong - you're supposed to wait until the regional members pull their hair out in frustration before inventing a regional banter thread! :smt019

Speedy Claire 19-08-09 04:43 PM

OK I`ll start.........

WHY CAN`T MEN READ BLOODY INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO FILLING IN FORMS ETC?

2 hours I spent last night helping my son fill in a form to claim his tax back. After 2 hours one question was stumping us so I looked on the front of a form thinking there must be a phone number to ring for help. There in big black bold lettering was

"SIGN IN THE 10 PLACES INDICATED... DO NOT ENTER ANY OTHER INFORMATION AS THIS MAY DELAY YOUR CLAIM WITH THE TAX OFFICE"!

2 bloomin hours filling in the sodding form with information they didn`t want! What a waste of time, I asked Chris if he had read the front page and his reply was "evidently not"!!!!! ](*,)

DaveP 19-08-09 10:04 PM

So this is just an idle banter and Bu1 **** thread "of a kind"then but within the BP??

Dave

dizzyblonde 19-08-09 10:37 PM

oooo another regional thread to deraill

yippppppeeeeee :-)

xXBADGERXx 19-08-09 10:48 PM

I`m taking tablets and man , do they make you fart ................. proper epic ones as well , the Badgeress is not happy with me .

Luckypants 20-08-09 12:08 AM

Do those tablets make your @rse hang out like a baggy sack to, like your big snores make your mouth all baggy?

Luckypants 20-08-09 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedy Claire (Post 2009392)
OK I`ll start.........

WHY CAN`T MEN READ BLOODY INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO FILLING IN FORMS ETC?

2 hours I spent last night helping my son fill in a form to claim his tax back. After 2 hours one question was stumping us so I looked on the front of a form thinking there must be a phone number to ring for help. There in big black bold lettering was

"SIGN IN THE 10 PLACES INDICATED... DO NOT ENTER ANY OTHER INFORMATION AS THIS MAY DELAY YOUR CLAIM WITH THE TAX OFFICE"!

2 bloomin hours filling in the sodding form with information they didn`t want! What a waste of time, I asked Chris if he had read the front page and his reply was "evidently not"!!!!! ](*,)

We are men, we don't need instructions. Even when lost or have totally ****ed up the install.

Speedy Claire 20-08-09 08:47 AM

Wotever!!!!! you mean you just refuse to read instructions as you all think you are superior beings lol :rolleyes: