SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2011 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=168)
-   -   Breakfast roll Sat/Sun (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=167403)

rictus01 08-06-11 11:41 AM

Re: Breakfast roll Sat/Sun

Quote:

Originally Posted by timwilky (Post 2553168)
Pound a brew, you must be flush Mark.

London prices mate, still I'll be budgeting about £200 on juice, so a brew will be more welcome than a coin in my pocket.

Quote:

Originally Posted by timwilky
We don't all have your over inflated London wage

Neither do I Tim; inflated or otherwise, just a case of priorities I suppose, a brew first thing sets me up for the day, worth a pound to me, likewise a bite to eat.

Cheers Mark

Milky Bar Kid 08-06-11 12:16 PM

Even being a tight Jock, I didn't think a pound for a brew was bad....

Bibio 08-06-11 12:32 PM

i'd love to say yes but i'm at the B&B so it'll be breakfast on them :-) well i think its B&B anyhoo...

AndyBrad 08-06-11 02:15 PM

a pound for a brew is alright i think. even more so if its in a cup!

Anyhow Chill dizz, im only trying to see what the deal is. I.e. if you pop your name down for a buttie then your commited to it. After all its going to be a bit poor if you get 50 yes i want 2 butties and then you only have 10 people having them (exagerated i know). Also i was wondeing (as theres an on site cafe) if this would be instead off. (i.e. no option to get anything from the cafe as they will be making butties)

Sorry if my questions are awkward. Its something im good at :D

ill be there along with most other people im sure :D after ive had a nice breaky :)

dizzyblonde 08-06-11 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyBrad (Post 2553479)

Anyhow Chill dizz, im only trying to see what the deal is. I.e. if you pop your name down for a buttie then your commited to it. After all its going to be a bit poor if you get 50 yes i want 2 butties and then you only have 10 people having them (exagerated i know). Also i was wondeing (as theres an on site cafe) if this would be instead off. (i.e. no option to get anything from the cafe as they will be making butties)

Sorry if my questions are awkward. Its something im good at :D

Precisely why I'm asking.:)
Whereas with the BBQ I just need an estimation of numbers, so we aren't short, and to cover what I've paid out etc, this one needs a firm yes, as the campsite said exactly the same thing as you....don't want 50 yeses only to get 10 people actually eat....they don't want to be lumbered with food they've got in especially to cover us, then its wasted.
I'm doing the BBQ thing because we need to eat, we need a good focal for after the ride, and its a damn good get together, but the campsite is running a business.

Yes you are bloody awkward....but I likes ya :smt031

Milky Bar Kid 08-06-11 04:38 PM

BTW - I would require at least two rolls every morning...a girl needs to eat you know!

dizzyblonde 08-06-11 04:45 PM

All depends on how big they are.
As its still in negotiation, if they ain't big enough I ain't havin you pay! But then it be backto drawing board.

I'm hoping that all things Yorkshire is usually of a good quantity and value for money, and you'll only need one!

Smudge 08-06-11 06:09 PM

Sounds great to me cheap too, nice one!

yorkie_chris 08-06-11 09:03 PM

What's a roll? I don't want to get rolled for sunday breakfast, the tar and hydrocarbon content would make me incredibly unhealthy.

Could I have a butty both days please.

Bluefish 08-06-11 09:12 PM

I want a Barm :D