SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2010 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   AR10 - Wanted & Available (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=148970)

gruntygiggles 02-06-10 06:47 PM

Re: AR10 - Wanted & Available

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXBADGERXx (Post 2285073)
Badgers Sett - a Stop off point in North Wales , Now that I`m freshly single again I think I am going to attend this little shebang , not decided totally yet as to what day I am heading down there , might even sort something out with Luckypants route wise and datewise if he doesn`t mind .... but anyhoo , there is floor space here , runnign Water , and a Dog that likes visitors (damn , now I need to arrange for Dog Sitters)

Yay...please do come...please :-)

mattSV 02-06-10 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXBADGERXx (Post 2285073)
might even sort something out with Luckypants route wise and datewise

I am sure he will be very flattered but I think he already has a date :p

Quiff Wichard 08-06-10 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Carey (Post 2282324)
Consider it done. You can give me or Lily the dosh on th day.

cheers Drew ... fanku

phil24_7 08-06-10 08:42 PM

So your old ones not good enough? They haven't been used since porlock!

Quiff Wichard 09-06-10 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phil24_7 (Post 2290887)
So your old ones not good enough? They haven't been used since porlock!

Phil I thought you were jokin!

I know it's rare with your sense of humour failure.. :D but if you still have them bring them please it will save me a tenner and get you a beer..

Drew- cheers for the initial help.. anyway it seems you will be busy solving the global financial crisis and poor Lily would have had to go shopping..

me send u a reminder nearer the time phil

cheers all

lily 09-06-10 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quiff Wichard (Post 2291116)
Phil I thought you were jokin!

I know it's rare with your sense of humour failure.. :D but if you still have them bring them please it will save me a tenner and get you a beer..

Drew- cheers for the initial help.. anyway it seems you will be busy solving the global financial crisis and poor Lily would have had to go shopping..

me send u a reminder nearer the time phil

cheers all

not a problem Quiff

Drew had already told me I was getting them, put take them of my long list of things which is building thanks to him buggering off! ;)

krazykim 16-06-10 08:15 PM

Wanted: one careful rider with spare pillion seat for the rideout only.

Available: one female (real, not blow up) for the rideout. I can warm you up if it's cold. I carry beer money also. I have been programmed to offer petrol money too which unfortunately for any future owners meant that all the space was used up in my memory for where the cooking, ironing and cleaning was supposed to go. Sorry about that.

Red Herring 17-06-10 03:36 AM

I can't put this delicately so i won't try.... The one vital piece of information needed to really swing an undecided on this one is how heavy you are...? It's one thing to offer up a pillion to an 8 stone waif but another entirely to saddle your SV with 16 stone of wheelie inducing baggage..... Sorry.

phil24_7 17-06-10 06:42 AM

Whiff - you got it

Red - if that's her in the pic, I'd guess 8.5 if they're fake and 9 if they're real!

What's that Kate?...I didn't say nuffin!

Quiff Wichard 17-06-10 07:26 AM

KrazyKim is waif like.. and an experienced biker and pillion so no problems.. but .. knowing her.. she can speak for herself..

if I didnt have Mand I would have her..

as a pilion