SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2010 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   AR10 - Wanted & Available (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=148970)

gruntygiggles 26-03-10 09:43 PM

AR10 - Wanted & Available

Right guys 'n' gals, it's getting to that time of the year now when myself and other AR10 peeps will be sorting out finer details and such.

On that note, this is a thread solely for people to advertise a spare room or two in their tent that other .orgers can sleep in; space in a car boot to take another .orgers camping equipment for them. It's also a place to ask if you need these things, to find a sharer for a room in the hotel if you need to etc.

So, please keep chat to an absolute minimum and keep it about the "wanted" or "available" post and subsequent replies please or I'll use and abuse my temporary modding powers.....and enjoy it ;).

Shellywoozle 26-03-10 10:35 PM

Re: AR10 - Wanted & Available

AVAILABLE

Technically this is not for at the AR, but if those down south are travelling up and want a stop over the night before I have a spare room and floor space .... anyone is welcome to use me as a half way point.

Live in Staffs right next to M6 jct 14 .... probably of no use to anyone but offer there.

gruntygiggles 26-03-10 10:36 PM

That's a fab offer Shell :-)

phil24_7 26-03-10 11:05 PM

Space in my van for peoples gear, will travel up from Plymouth along A38/M5.

Milky Bar Kid 27-03-10 05:40 AM

I should have some boot space as I am taking car down so any of the Ecosse lot who wanna utilise it, feel free.

Messie 28-03-10 09:59 AM

I've still got a box full of bespoke sv650.org pucks, so no-one needs to worry about their bike sinking in the field

gruntygiggles 28-03-10 12:31 PM

Sounds good Messie! Any idea how many? There is a very big hardstanding at the venue as well and it's only going to be us lot there, so bikes can also be safely parked on that!

Messie 29-03-10 10:48 AM

[QUOTE=gruntygiggles;2226523]Sounds good Messie! Any idea how many? QUOTE]

Errr dunno! Lots?
I'll go down into the cellar tonight and have a count

Luckypants 29-03-10 11:25 AM

AVAILABLE

Same as Shelly, I have room for anyone travelling from the North who might want to take a break travelling South. It's about 2 hours from here by the scenic (aka. fun!) route to the AR site. I'll be travelling down Friday evening, so offer is for Thursday night really I guess or a break for food / tea /rest before heading down with us.

I'm very near Ruthin.

gruntygiggles 29-03-10 11:54 AM

[QUOTE=Messie;2227416]
Quote:

Originally Posted by gruntygiggles (Post 2226523)
Sounds good Messie! Any idea how many? QUOTE]

Errr dunno! Lots?
I'll go down into the cellar tonight and have a count

:smt026 thank you hun xxx

plowsie 29-03-10 11:58 AM

Available for lift from East Anglia area, unless my circumstances change, the Mercedes motorcycle will be going to the AR so I have room for 2 pillions.

Available possibly, spare tent in my garage. I will know for deffo when I go and have a look for my camping gear.

Messie 29-03-10 03:57 PM

130 :p:p:p

gruntygiggles 29-03-10 04:11 PM

Wow.....that's loads Messie. That would ba a fab help if you could bring them or arrange for them to be there.

Thank you muchly :-)

Messie 29-03-10 04:37 PM

I might post them to you nearer the time. Might weigh the bike down a bit

gruntygiggles 29-03-10 05:54 PM

Haha.....that was what the "or arrange for them to be there" was for...lol.

If you did send them to me in advance hun, I'd give you the postage money xxx

Messie 29-03-10 08:40 PM

Hey no worries x

Quiff Wichard 30-05-10 09:53 AM

Wanted.

someone nearby who goin in car to take me n mand a tesco value duvet and 2 value 2 pillows - so we comfy in the tent

.. can paypal ya the dosh or give it to you on the day .. only about a tenner I think for the whole thing.

Drew Carey 30-05-10 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quiff Wichard (Post 2282279)
Wanted.

someone nearby who goin in car to take me n mand a tesco value duvet and 2 value 2 pillows - so we comfy in the tent

.. can paypal ya the dosh or give it to you on the day .. only about a tenner I think for the whole thing.

Consider it done. You can give me or Lily the dosh on th day.

phil24_7 31-05-10 08:48 PM

Or I could just lend you your last lot back for free?

xXBADGERXx 02-06-10 06:25 PM

Badgers Sett - a Stop off point in North Wales , Now that I`m freshly single again I think I am going to attend this little shebang , not decided totally yet as to what day I am heading down there , might even sort something out with Luckypants route wise and datewise if he doesn`t mind .... but anyhoo , there is floor space here , runnign Water , and a Dog that likes visitors (damn , now I need to arrange for Dog Sitters)

gruntygiggles 02-06-10 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXBADGERXx (Post 2285073)
Badgers Sett - a Stop off point in North Wales , Now that I`m freshly single again I think I am going to attend this little shebang , not decided totally yet as to what day I am heading down there , might even sort something out with Luckypants route wise and datewise if he doesn`t mind .... but anyhoo , there is floor space here , runnign Water , and a Dog that likes visitors (damn , now I need to arrange for Dog Sitters)

Yay...please do come...please :-)

mattSV 02-06-10 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXBADGERXx (Post 2285073)
might even sort something out with Luckypants route wise and datewise

I am sure he will be very flattered but I think he already has a date :p

Quiff Wichard 08-06-10 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Carey (Post 2282324)
Consider it done. You can give me or Lily the dosh on th day.

cheers Drew ... fanku

phil24_7 08-06-10 08:42 PM

So your old ones not good enough? They haven't been used since porlock!

Quiff Wichard 09-06-10 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phil24_7 (Post 2290887)
So your old ones not good enough? They haven't been used since porlock!

Phil I thought you were jokin!

I know it's rare with your sense of humour failure.. :D but if you still have them bring them please it will save me a tenner and get you a beer..

Drew- cheers for the initial help.. anyway it seems you will be busy solving the global financial crisis and poor Lily would have had to go shopping..

me send u a reminder nearer the time phil

cheers all

lily 09-06-10 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quiff Wichard (Post 2291116)
Phil I thought you were jokin!

I know it's rare with your sense of humour failure.. :D but if you still have them bring them please it will save me a tenner and get you a beer..

Drew- cheers for the initial help.. anyway it seems you will be busy solving the global financial crisis and poor Lily would have had to go shopping..

me send u a reminder nearer the time phil

cheers all

not a problem Quiff

Drew had already told me I was getting them, put take them of my long list of things which is building thanks to him buggering off! ;)

krazykim 16-06-10 08:15 PM

Wanted: one careful rider with spare pillion seat for the rideout only.

Available: one female (real, not blow up) for the rideout. I can warm you up if it's cold. I carry beer money also. I have been programmed to offer petrol money too which unfortunately for any future owners meant that all the space was used up in my memory for where the cooking, ironing and cleaning was supposed to go. Sorry about that.

Red Herring 17-06-10 03:36 AM

I can't put this delicately so i won't try.... The one vital piece of information needed to really swing an undecided on this one is how heavy you are...? It's one thing to offer up a pillion to an 8 stone waif but another entirely to saddle your SV with 16 stone of wheelie inducing baggage..... Sorry.

phil24_7 17-06-10 06:42 AM

Whiff - you got it

Red - if that's her in the pic, I'd guess 8.5 if they're fake and 9 if they're real!

What's that Kate?...I didn't say nuffin!

Quiff Wichard 17-06-10 07:26 AM

KrazyKim is waif like.. and an experienced biker and pillion so no problems.. but .. knowing her.. she can speak for herself..

if I didnt have Mand I would have her..

as a pilion

gruntygiggles 17-06-10 09:28 AM

Yep....all you'll be annoyed about if you take Kim pillion is that she's behind you all the time so you won't be able to ogle her....lol.

But if you're at the front of the ride.....everyone else will love you ;-)

Bear 17-06-10 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazykim (Post 2297407)

Available: one female (real, not blow up) for the rideout. I can warm you up if it's cold. I carry beer money also. I have been programmed to offer petrol money too which unfortunately for any future owners meant that all the space was used up in my memory for where the cooking, ironing and cleaning was supposed to go. Sorry about that.

Available: One bear for the wrapping of a Kim around, in any way she sees fit...

krazykim 21-06-10 01:40 PM

Hey guys. I'm a deceptive 10 & 1/2 stone. I'm 5'9". thanks for the 8.5 compliment - although i'd look very ill if i was that light!!!!! Oh, and the're real. Lol quiffy - big hugs!!!!!
Bear - grrrrrowl! :-)

Quiff Wichard 21-06-10 02:06 PM

ta for the hugs..

hope u get a ride

Supervox 21-06-10 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazykim (Post 2297407)

Kim - you're welcome to hop on the back of the GS if you like ?

krazykim 26-06-10 09:53 AM

Thanks for the offer supervox. You're a star. I'll bring my gear and see you there!!!

Supervox 26-06-10 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazykim (Post 2305360)
Thanks for the offer supervox. You're a star. I'll bring my gear and see you there!!!

Pillion seat booked then !! :cool:

plowsie 26-06-10 10:05 AM

Wanted...

Female, blonde, 18-25, supple, ready to be shown a good time by 21 year old carryIng a little round the edges.

Accomodation need not be worried about.

Milky Bar Kid 26-06-10 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plowsie (Post 2305363)
Wanted...

Female, blonde, 18-25, supple, ready to be shown a good time by 21 year old carryIng a little round the edges.

You only have to ask.....!!;)

(And I don't really look like my avatar!! HAHA)

chris8886 28-06-10 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plowsie (Post 2305363)
Wanted...

what an advert. i need to learn some smooth talking from you stu ;)