SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2010 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   Thank you's etc etc... (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=155549)

Owenski 04-08-10 09:06 AM

Re: Thank you's etc etc...

Im not going but I thank those who've arranged it all for giving me the option to be able to do something like this.

Hope all goes well for those attending.

Electro 04-08-10 09:22 AM

YEAH, a big thank you to all for putting in alot of time and effort, thanks in advance for what will be a great, great weekend.

Scoobs 04-08-10 09:27 AM

Thanks in anticipation.

Viney 04-08-10 11:41 AM

It may be rubbish, so i'll reserve my thanks untill after the event ;) :lol:

gruntygiggles 04-08-10 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Ralph- (Post 2335791)
Hang on, hold fire, we haven't seen if the weekend will be any good yet!

thanks guys ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viney (Post 2336125)
It may be rubbish, so i'll reserve my thanks untill after the event ;) :lol:

Listsen to these guys...lol ;-)

Paul the 6th 04-08-10 12:23 PM

Massive thanks to everyone who has organised this years AR, it's going to be absolutely epic..

just spoken to Cheryl, Drew, DMC and Spiderman in the last half an hour. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to attend the AR for a handful of reasons, number one being that I would be absolutely furious with myself if we missed leedsmatt's wedding service on sunday, and number 2 being that I've been run down with exhaustion for quite a few weeks. Drinking because everyone else is and sleeping in a tent will probably finish me off so I'm gonna take a weekend to have some proper me time with the missus with phones turned off, no internet and no one to answer to :)

Hope you all have a great weekend & sorry if I've let anyone down (preston, I'll buy you a beer on sunday night to make up for it buddy)

hongman 04-08-10 01:28 PM

Thanks guys!!

As I said before, I know of profiting events companies that dont seem to have put in half as much effort as these guys have.

:)

warg60 04-08-10 02:01 PM

A big thanks to all those organising. Just got to the hall and it is fantastic. Also some of the roads here are really nice. It's even stopped raining too:)

Spiderman 04-08-10 02:58 PM

Once they get the weather we ordered then i'll thank them :)

Specialone 04-08-10 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul the 6th (Post 2336164)
Massive thanks to everyone who has organised this years AR, it's going to be absolutely epic..

just spoken to Cheryl, Drew, DMC and Spiderman in the last half an hour. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to attend the AR for a handful of reasons, number one being that I would be absolutely furious with myself if we missed leedsmatt's wedding service on sunday, and number 2 being that I've been run down with exhaustion for quite a few weeks. Drinking because everyone else is and sleeping in a tent will probably finish me off so I'm gonna take a weekend to have some proper me time with the missus with phones turned off, no internet and no one to answer to :)

Hope you all have a great weekend & sorry if I've let anyone down (preston, I'll buy you a beer on sunday night to make up for it buddy)

Well Paul, thats a bit of a ball bag, gutted for you mate, we still get the shirts i presume ;)