SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   SV Ecosse (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Friday night ride, 21st (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=74888)

Kilted Ginger 20-07-06 08:14 AM

Friday night ride, 21st

:) Planning to go for a run on friday after work if anyone fancies it. was thinking of fife somewhere; edit: New plan, see below. Probably be quite slow , newbie, still on that oh so steep learning curve.
So anyone fancy it.

auldyin 20-07-06 08:08 PM

maybe intrested i could meet you at forth bridge what time would it be and what time would you be back??????????

russg 20-07-06 09:24 PM

sorry mate i cant do fri night but if u fancy a run another night give me a shout i prob stay 5 mins from u i have had my bike for just over a yr but i see my self as a novice lol

cheers russ
________
Fisting brutal

SVTONYB 20-07-06 10:56 PM

Babysitting :cry:

gavhogg 20-07-06 11:54 PM

I might be able to make it, depends what time I get finished at work myself. I'll check the forum when I get home and if I'm early enough then I'll be there :lol:

Kilted Ginger 21-07-06 08:50 AM

:) Thanks for posting.
Had a closer look at the fife plan, lot of miles 150+ and time 4+ hrs according to autoroute.
How do you fancy this route. :riding:
Rosyth to Gleneagles stop here, down to Bridge of allen via Dunblane. Chippy tea :chef: at Allan water bridge cafe. Kincardine Stop here, then optional Kincardine bridge back to Edinburgh or Rosyth and Forth Br.

Looks like being just shy of 100 miles (depending on where in the big smoke you're coming from) and a couple of hours plus stops.

Meet at Rosyth about 6:15 if this suits and should be home about 9ish, still time for a few beers.

Realise traffic to Rosyth may be a problem but dont know as I'm not from Edinburgh and never been there at rush hour. :smt075

Gavhogg if you need this to be a later start its fine, I'll pm you both my mobile and I'll check back on here before I leave work, (hopefully about 3 today)

northwind 21-07-06 11:32 AM

I'd be up for that, but I'm off to see Guns n Roses instead :)

Kilted Ginger 21-07-06 01:57 PM

Enjoy G&R

Heading home now, will check back in a couple of hours, if no replys will assume its a no go, have a good weekend all.

quikstu 21-07-06 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by northwind
I'd be up for that, but I'm off to see Guns n Roses instead :)

Let us know what they are like seeing as its only Axl from the original line up.

Is that loon ball "Buckethead" playing with GnR?

Enjoy

gavhogg 21-07-06 03:25 PM

What a s**t day :( , thankfully got home early though so I'm up for the run. :lol:

6.15pm is fine with me, the earlier the better. Whereabouts in Rosyth do you fancy meeting up, hows about the roundabout just at the entrance to the dockyard? Or somewhere else if you can think of somewhere better.

Auldyin - if your going, do you what to meet up? Maybe meet at Alldays/Post Office just off Barnton roundabout at 5.45pm

I'll PM both of you my moby number.

Gav