SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2006 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   Going to AR06? Tense shoulders? Stiff neck? Achey wrists?... (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=74135)

Cazza 05-07-06 10:27 PM

Going to AR06? Tense shoulders? Stiff neck? Achey wrists?...

...help is at hand!

Some of you may know that I work as a Complementary Therapist (this is me - www.calma.biz), so I thought I'd mention in advance of this weekend that I'm more than happy to offer massage treatments to anyone who's interested - the most suitable times probably being Saturday morning, Saturday post-rideout and maybe Sunday morning (depending on size of hangovers!)

The treatments would be along the lines of an Indian Head Massage (ie sitting in a chair and keeping clothes on!) which works on the upper back, upper arms (achey wrists & hands can be addressed too though), shoulders, neck and head.

Although I do this for a living, in the case of this weekend I’m not thinking of it as a money-spinner – just because I love doing what I do and I know it can be welcomed after a long day’s ride! Any small donations, or 'swaps' in the form of a bacon sarnie or a nice cup of tea or something would be most welcome though!

Really looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

Safe riding...

Cazza x.

Admin2 05-07-06 10:29 PM

Approved by Admin2 ;)

jonboy 05-07-06 10:31 PM

And my shoulders definitely need attention, and that's before I do the ride-out — so will deffo be availing myself of a few minutes of your expertise if poss.

Quiff Wichard 05-07-06 10:35 PM

cazza ur sids other half aint ya??

think I missed you out on my post of I am bringing half a dozen chairs in the car but ladies first.. ! and jonboys lady too- apologies

do you do backs?.. my Kim has had a spinal operation for slipped disc. and is always in pain.. she will be eager to speak to you..

oh cn I sit in a chair and take clothes off>>> no head masage please- it will mess my hair up..

apologies for my drunken attempt at humour to what is a serious thread and a superb offer of therapy to the "gang"..

she goes to a chiropractor at the mo at £80 for half an hour ... he does horses too !!.. think i will offer him a bacon butty nect itme by way of barter.. see what he says..

you should get a couple of quid or 3.. to buy a beer/cover petrol.. its experience folk are paying for and experience dont come free.. look at my brother- solicitor.. charges millions £ per hour a chat.. (note to self.. dont talkto ED too long.)

Cazza 05-07-06 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quiff Wichard

:lol: Don't think Mrs Squid would agree!

Quote:

think I missed you out on my post of I am bringing half a dozen chairs in the car but ladies first.. ! and jonboys lady too- apologies

Yes please - the use of one of your chairs would be great if I don't manage to organise bringing mine up with me, thank you.

Quote:

do you do backs?.. my Kim has had a spinal operation for slipped disc. and is always in pain.. she will be eager to speak to you..

Yes I do, but I'm stopping short of asking a kind person to bring my whole massage couch rigmarole with me, but I'll do my best to help her.

Quote:

oh cn I sit in a chair and take clothes off...

blah blah... predictable joke... blah... :wink:

Quote:

she goes to a chiropractor at the mo at £80 for half an hour ... he does horses too !!..

I've treated a few horses too - they're lovely clients to work with! Though it can be more problematic than with human clients if they step on you... they don't really understand the concept of "ow - get your thumping great hoof off my foot!".

Quiff Wichard 05-07-06 11:24 PM

oo apologies to you and sid and mrs sid..

the me naked in chair was a prelude to my dont mess me hair up gag !! - these days u wont find me naked anyywhere !!

Tara 06-07-06 05:30 AM

not going on rideout but wouldn't mind an indian head massage if you have time

Scoobs 06-07-06 06:31 AM

Can you make it down to Portsmouth?

Sid Squid 06-07-06 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admin2
Approved by Admin2 ;).

Tested and approved by Sid Squid. Miss Magic Hands - AKA Cazza - is brilliant at making necks, backs and hands etc feel great again.

Thoroughly thoroughly recommended.

Quote:

:shock: Bloody hell Quiff - you trying to get me into trouble or something?

Don't give me ideas...(that I've never, ever, had before, oh no, not a bit, not me, uh huh)...hmmmm...

Quiff Wichard 06-07-06 08:54 AM

sorreeee

mind u i clicked the link...... and now i have seen the piccy.. . :lol: