SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Medical for new job (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=96649)

Hazzar 10-09-07 09:36 PM

Medical for new job

Just got in from my medical for my new job with jcb 10 15 pm i live in stoke so i had to use the a 50 to get to jcb on the way brill the sv was ace but when i came out it was dark and it dawned on me that i had my maridian visor on night mare had to get back as quick as i could as my wife is on nights and the kids are in bed 100 mph blind behind a car so i could see where i was going when i got in to the potterys and it was lit up i found out it was an evo lost a mirror somewhere and my clock bulbs blew so dont no how fast i was going for the last part of my trip nightmare i wont buy another maridian visor again but been told if my drug test comes back clear i have the job :D:D:D:D:D

Ping 10-09-07 10:06 PM

Re: Medical for new job

My eyes!.. My EYES!! ... dude?... I think you forgot the punctuation...

Um... Good luck with the job though (I think).

:D

Razor 10-09-07 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazzar (Post 1283809)
Just got in from my medical for my new job with jcb 10 15 pm i live in stoke so i had to use the a 50 to get to jcb on the way brill the sv was ace but when i came out it was dark and it dawned on me that i had my maridian visor on night mare had to get back as quick as i could as my wife is on nights and the kids are in bed 100 mph blind behind a car so i could see where i was going when i got in to the potterys and it was lit up i found out it was an evo lost a mirror somewhere and my clock bulbs blew so dont no how fast i was going for the last part of my trip nightmare i wont buy another maridian visor again but been told if my drug test comes back clear i have the job :D:D:D:D:D

Best of luck with that then.

Dan 11-09-07 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ping (Post 1283850)
My eyes!.. My EYES!! ... dude?... I think you forgot the punctuation...

Um... Good luck with the job though (I think).

:D

Said it all there :)

Jester666 11-09-07 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazzar (Post 1283809)
I've just returned from my 22:15 medical for my new job at JCB. At the moment I live in Stoke so I had to use the A50 get there. The SV was fantastic but as I left the medical it was dark and I realised that I only had my iridium visor with me.I had to get back as quickly as possible as my wife is on night shifts and the kids were in bed. I was following a car at 100mph just so that I could see where I was going. When I arrived at The Potteries the streetlights showed that the car was an Evo, that I had lost a mirror on the way and that my clock lights had blown, so I had no idea how fast I was travelling for the final part of the journey. I'm going to steer clear of iridium visors for now but I have been informed that if I pass the drug test at JCB I will be offered the job.:D:D:D:D:D

HTH!!! :D

Moral of the story? Carry a clear visor with you!!

Ed 11-09-07 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jester666 (Post 1284021)

Moral of the story? Carry a clear visor with you!!

Nope. Moral of the story is if you want a job with JCB then don't do drugs;)

Warthog 11-09-07 11:05 AM

Thats actually quite a funny story once Jester made it legible.

the_runt69 11-09-07 11:06 AM

Medical I just had were only interested in the drink and drugs bit, the rest of it was "are you breathing" Thatll do

Biker Biggles 11-09-07 12:24 PM

I doubt you will pass JCBs drug test if you are having hallucinations like that.
Is Maridian a cocktail of hash and vallium?:D:D

Hazzar 11-09-07 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed (Post 1284107)
Nope. Moral of the story is if you want a job with JCB then don't do drugs;)

correct