SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2013 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=170)
-   -   A thank you from all of us (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=200453)

Wideboy 23-06-13 07:56 PM

A thank you from all of us

On behalf of all the GMAR crew thank you all for coming, it was most enjoyable to see everyone having a good time and to see all the plans come together. The feedback from the pub is we are some of the nicest and well behaved group of people (i know, WTF) that they've had stay there. The site was kept clean and tidy and was in a better state than when we arrived, another thank you to The lone wolf and CROcat for tidying up after everyone had left and returning glasses, the thunder box was also surprisingly kept clean. We all agreed that the riding on the ride out was good, safe and easy for us markers to get through, we hope you enjoyed it as much as it was enjoyable for us marking, thank you to the impromptu stand in markers when Mr job cranked up the speed at the front to make everyone else's job more fun ;) if any of you need references then you know where to come. Unfortunately the route was cut short due to the weather as a few of the roads would have been quite dangerous in those conditions but none the less the route was still good.

so yeah, gliding over my poor ingerish..... from all the GMAR crew thanks for coming and we hope to see you all again soon!

chris8886 23-06-13 09:13 PM

Re: A thank you from all of us

thank you all, for putting in all the effort of organising the event. next year's event has a fair bit to live up to IMO.

Littlepeahead 23-06-13 09:22 PM

Can we camp in an A&E department next year?

I had a great time up til 4.30am Saturday. Thanks chaps.

chris8886 23-06-13 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlepeahead (Post 2879959)
Can we camp in an A&E department next year?

I had a great time up til 4.30am Saturday. Thanks chaps.

lol :puker::pukel:

Electro 24-06-13 07:10 AM

I'd like to say a massive thank you to everyone involved in organising this years AR. Great job everyone!!!

To good old Spank, I have to say, top fella, took the portaloo incident in the way it was hoped, as a laugh. Next time we meet mate there are a couple of drinks with your name on them from me :)

Littlepeahead 24-06-13 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electro (Post 2880008)
I'd like to say a massive thank you to everyone involved in organising this years AR. Great job everyone!!!

To good old Spank, I have to say, top fella, took the portaloo incident in the way it was hoped, as a laugh. Next time we meet mate there are a couple of drinks with your name on them from me :)

And Phil I still have a bottle of rum in my bag, and a lime or two. So get yourself to TOGMIE where the only 'Dark and Stormy' thing about the weekend will be the cocktails (That's dark rum, ginger beer and lime in case you didn't know).

RichT 24-06-13 08:38 AM

Good job guys. Another successful AR done!

jambo 24-06-13 08:48 AM

Thank you very much to the organisers.

This year I've had no time to plan ahead with anything except keeping the date free. Rocked up on the Saturday morning with a tent, enjoyed the ride, ate, drank, chatted rubbish & slept. No fuss, easy as you like. For that I'm very grateful :)

Jambo

R-Unit 24-06-13 08:51 AM

First AR and had a great weekend!

Thanks to everyone that made it happen!! :D

Spank86 24-06-13 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electro (Post 2880008)

I'm bloody glad we had it locked for most of the day though! :D