SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Pennine Massive (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   I-Balls - Was It You? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=135331)

Dan 08-07-09 04:41 PM

I-Balls - Was It You?

Welcome one and all to the all-new I-Balls thread.

Post your SV-spots here or see if you've been spotted!

It's an idea from BluePete, and a good one. Keep it all in one place - any other eyeball threads may be merged into this one.

And now for the small print:

All calls may be recorded for training purposes. Terms and Conditions apply. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Limited to one offer per customer. Not valid with any other offer. Cash equivalent value 0.0001p. At the first sign of any degeneration of this thread into drivel or chat, posts will be deleted without warning or explanation.

Bluepete 08-07-09 04:45 PM

Re: I-Balls - Was It You?

A lady on a curvy this morning, turning right onto Chapel Street from Trinity Way, next time wave at the nice Traffic Officer who's waving at you :smt039 :grin:

Then a blue pointy turning from Chapel Street onto Trinity Way.

Didn't wave at you, lady on the curvy spoiled it for you...:wink:

Also, I see a naked black pointy around the Hindley, Atherton, Tyldesley area now and again.

Anyone from here?

Pete

punyXpress 08-07-09 06:02 PM

Saturday 4th July ( bit late I know ) Pickering Market Place.
Young lady on blue curvy S - told her about .org & she seemed interested. Also has a pal who wants an SV.

ThEGr33k 08-07-09 06:17 PM

Monday 6th, Just off of Junction 36 of the M1, silver pointy going onto Roundabout on the end of the Bypass. Hello! :)

Steve_God 08-07-09 06:57 PM

Wednesday 1st July at the Bike Safe Day in Manchester in the morning:
Ended up chatting to a guy with a curvy who's a member of this site, but doesn't post often, and talked to him about coming along to the Rivvy meets. It suddenly dawned on me after that I never got his name after! :p

missyburd 08-07-09 06:59 PM

Spotted this morning at Denholme, Yellow Curvy with strange looking Dizzy thing on it and a Super something 600 with a handsome Rictus thing on it... No idea who, anyone off here? ;-)

rob13 08-07-09 09:06 PM

Black half faired curvy, tonight in Thornaby

Bluewolf 09-07-09 08:03 AM

chasey 09-07-09 09:35 AM

Yellow curvy in Harrogate. Seen a few times. Passed me the other day on Skipton Road wearing leather jacket and shorts. Bike sounds lubberly !

dizzyblonde 09-07-09 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missyorkie_chris (Post 1966684)
Spotted this morning at Denholme, Yellow Curvy with strange looking Dizzy thing on it and a Super something 600 with a handsome Rictus thing on it... No idea who, anyone off here? ;-)

ah harrrr, #waves#, fancy knowing you were on that bus.....twas a Triumph Speed Four i do believe.\\:D/