SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Thames Valley (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   This Weekend(25/26) (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=95556)

ASM-Forever 22-08-07 12:40 PM

This Weekend(25/26)

Bit of a vague title but anyway.......

Is anyone up for a meet/rideout this weekend?

It seems crazy to waste the supposed good weather....especially on a weekend.

I know SDMF is getting stoned at the festival.

Nick you were complaining that it was too wet to ride...no excuse for you...just send the g/f for a therapy weekend :smt041

So anyone up for it?

sarah 22-08-07 12:46 PM

Re: This Weekend(25/26)

nice avatar

StreetHawk 22-08-07 12:50 PM

I'd be up for a rideout this weekend.. My mate is hopefully getting a bike this week and we are planning to hit the coast either sat or sun. All welcome to join us :-)

Sorry for the vagueness but I won't know till the end of the week..

SDMF 22-08-07 01:47 PM

ASM- your avatar the new logo for TVSF?

ASM-Forever 22-08-07 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick_1871 (Post 1268406)
I'd be up for a rideout this weekend.. My mate is hopefully getting a bike this week and we are planning to hit the coast either sat or sun. All welcome to join us :-)

Sorry for the vagueness but I won't know till the end of the week..

Sounds good.....i can finally get on that coast ride you've been promising me :p

We could use the avatar as the TV logo.....but it would probably fall foul of the land baron (Bigape).

Stig 22-08-07 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASM-Forever (Post 1268491)

We could use the avatar as the TV logo.....but it would probably fall foul of the land baron (Bigape).

Hey if you want to have a picture of a sausage on yer bike, or a patch sewn in to your leathers, feel free. :lol:

Oh and back on track. Jo is working this weekend so that takes care of any idea's going for a ride. :sad: Damn those pesky kids...

ASM-Forever 22-08-07 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigApe (Post 1268797)
Hey if you want to have a picture of a sausage on yer bike, or a patch sewn in to your leathers, feel free. :lol:

Oh and back on track. Jo is working this weekend so that takes care of any idea's going for a ride. :sad: Damn those pesky kids...

Dump them with the grand parents or failing that put a request in idle banter.

As a last resort you could ebay them and invest the money in shiney magpie bits for the bike.....

Stig 22-08-07 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASM-Forever (Post 1268846)
Dump them with the grand parents or failing that put a request in idle banter.

As a last resort you could ebay them and invest the money in shiney magpie bits for the bike.....

Comments, duely ignored. :rolleyes: :wink: But I like your thinking. :-$

Demonz 22-08-07 10:29 PM

Ill be away this weekend.... so no go for me.

fat_brstd 22-08-07 11:34 PM

i could do something but im in london on friday for a gig and doubt ill be back till sat afternoon. There is however a beer festival at one of my favorite pubs, the swan in ley hill and they are having some bands play and a whole bunch of guest ales and its going on all weekend (inc monday i think). If you guys wanted to meet somewhere and then ride to wycombe i would happy to show you the way (although its not the best biking roads all a bit to straight really) but if your really good I could see if i can find this hidden garage ive seen which has got some fantastic cars in it, dont know how he would take to a bunch of bikers turning up to check out his kurnizeg (sp) and other cars, they are all for sale but i doubt any of us earn even close to the money you need to get these things but the worst he can say is sod off.

Alternatively I believe there is a bugatti day on at some motor museum which my old man is off to with the scott owners club so that could also be used a place to head for. Id need to check with him tommorow to find out where it is though but i believe hes planning on taking his 59 flying squirel with him if the weathers good but you really wouldnt want to be involved in a ride out with him on that thing cause its so damn slow.