SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Stuff Wanted (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Cheap SV (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=235190)

CheGuevara 07-01-20 08:34 PM

Cheap SV

Looking to get back into SV's with a cheap-ish commuter, preferably pointy and faired, ideally in/around cambs/beds/northants. Must be mechanically sound.

Cheers!

Dave20046 08-01-20 10:17 PM

Re: Cheap SV

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheGuevara (Post 3111240)
Looking to get back into SV's with a cheap-ish commuter, preferably pointy and faired, ideally in/around cambs/beds/northants. Must be mechanically sound.

Cheers!

Tom_the_great's in the for sale section looked a good price but it's not necessarily 'cheap' might also be a shame to commute it as it's a low milage minter.

CheGuevara 11-01-20 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave20046 (Post 3111281)
Tom_the_great's in the for sale section looked a good price but it's not necessarily 'cheap' might also be a shame to commute it as it's a low milage minter.

Cheers Dave - have now been in touch. It might get some miles (if I buy it), but will be well looked after, so no worries :D

Dave20046 11-01-20 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheGuevara (Post 3111347)
Cheers Dave - have now been in touch. It might get some miles (if I buy it), but will be well looked after, so no worries :D

I knew a good bloke who was friends/rode with him so I imagine a genuine sale . I was tempted myself in honesty

Tom_the_great 12-01-20 12:38 PM

Just seen this, cheers Dave for the mention hoping to get a sale sorted as it really is such a shame to be sat in garage (I said I’d never sell but life changes I guess, and no one I know rides anymore).

I assume the fellow orger you know was owenski? If so he was round ours recently all is well.

The org is really a good place, need to make more time for it even just to say hi once in while.

Tom

Dave20046 12-01-20 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom_the_great (Post 3111364)
Just seen this, cheers Dave for the mention hoping to get a sale sorted as it really is such a shame to be sat in garage (I said I’d never sell but life changes I guess, and no one I know rides anymore).

I assume the fellow orger you know was owenski? If so he was round ours recently all is well.

The org is really a good place, need to make more time for it even just to say hi once in while.

Tom

Get back into riding with the org:joker:

Yeah, it was Owenski. Say Hi to him & family next time you see him.

CheGuevara 19-01-20 06:29 PM

Tom's SV now has a new home. Cheers Tom! Looking forward to being back on an SV, and on the forum.

Dave20046 22-01-20 05:47 PM

Nice one . Saves me deliberating any more about updating my sv!