SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   The Good The Bad and The Ugly Pub and Cafe guide (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   The Good The Bad and The Ugly Pub and Cafe guide (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=55408)

sexysi 16-06-04 02:12 PM

The Good The Bad and The Ugly Pub and Cafe guide

Here it is a place to put your good bad and plain ugly pubs/cafes/Hotels/campsites/Guest houses/ B&B's etc in.
Stick down your experiences so we can get a good idea of a biker friendly pub or not!!!! Stick a pic or two if you want as well
sexysi

thinone 10-01-10 02:49 PM

Re: The Good The Bad and The Ugly Pub and Cafe guide

The Castle Hotel [Mercure], Windsor.
So you have been out a run with the lads, the engines are hot and so are you -you need a good thirst quencher - well try the pub across the road!
However, if you gone for a ride with mates or the missus and you want relaxation in comfortable surroundings, a coffee or a beer or some GOOD food - a place where you can enjoy conversation in comfort not having to shout over the next table to be heard....
Then the Castle Hotel is just right and the bonus is free bike parking [within limits]
The Bar manager is a biker so you'll be ok

Geodude 19-05-13 07:43 PM

Has all the content in here been culled? Where's stenno's cafe map and rictus's cafe reviews gone?

Fallout 04-06-13 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geodude (Post 2868283)
Has all the content in here been culled? Where's stenno's cafe map and rictus's cafe reviews gone?

Yeah, could really do with this info now. Never seen these cafe maps and reviews George is speaking off! Where they be, where they be?!?! :confused: :D

svenrico 19-05-21 09:17 PM

Bordar House cafe at Masham, North Yorkshire, for a bacon roll.

Sir Trev 20-05-21 06:35 PM

C'mon all - time this thread was populated as it will give me an excuse for a run out somewhere for a fry up.

garynortheast 20-05-21 07:50 PM

Davy Jones Locker, y Bermo/Barmouth. Great fried breakfast, and a great view to eat it by. Good food generally as well.

Sir Trev 21-05-21 10:01 AM

I'll add in Bobby Jo's Diner in Southend on Sea. It was over two years ago but I took a trip out there on the train for a day out caching and had a great brekkie there before striking out towards Shoeburyness. From their website it looks like it's still the same place - I had the Truck Stop breakfast which was pretty filling!

svenrico 21-05-21 09:07 PM

I would include free motorcycle parking and customer toilets or free to use pubic toilets in the vicinity of these eating places :)