SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2008 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   What a weekend (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=113486)

Kate Moss 07-07-08 10:18 AM

What a weekend
 
Thank you to everyone for making me feel welcome at AR. It was so nice to finally meet some people from the org. i have my favourites but i wont name and shame!!

Think I got away quite lightly with Bear after the initial greeting! so I am greatful for that!!

After this weekend, I have no doubts about learning to ride. It has given me such encouragement and insentive to keep practising on my 125 and get onto the SV as soon as possible. So AR09 look out, il be over taking you all!!!

Thank you to the organisers, you did a superb job, you even manage to get the sun to come out for the majority of the ride.

Thank you also to those who rescued our flimsy tent while Phil and I were off site!

Quiff, il beat you next time at Pool!

And finally - Thanks Phil for riding so well with me on the back. Only feared fro my life once or twice!!

THANK YOU

XXXXXXX

Stu 07-07-08 10:30 AM

Re: What a weekend
 
Thanks for raising the visual attractiveness level around the campsite :D
Seriously, glad you had great fun, and are inspired to carry on with your own riding :thumbsup:

Ed 07-07-08 10:43 AM

Re: What a weekend
 
It was a great weekend, so much fun. Back at work, I feel completely unmotivated. Reriding those ace roads in my mind. The one just after lunch - where we passed the church fete on the way to the A31 - was fantastic:cool: Oh yeah, the one round Corfe Castle was fantastic too.

Alpinestarhero 07-07-08 10:50 AM

Re: What a weekend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrs24_7 (Post 1560191)
Only feared fro my life once or twice!!

Pah, he wasn't trying hard enough!

Kate Moss 07-07-08 11:21 AM

Re: What a weekend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alpinestarhero (Post 1560232)
Pah, he wasn't trying hard enough!


Well i was supposed to give him a break and go pillion with Neio for a while so Phil could play with the fast boys but I didn't fancy going 145mph on Neios beast of a bike !!!

I think Phil was trying to loose me off the back of the bike!!

Did you see me stood by the side of the road at one point?? I thought he was going to leave me there!!

Warthog 07-07-08 11:31 AM

Re: What a weekend
 
Urgh talk about lack of work motivation! I have just been sitting here all day, browsing photos and reliving memories!

Stu 07-07-08 11:55 AM

Re: What a weekend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrs24_7 (Post 1560264)
Did you see me stood by the side of the road at one point?? I thought he was going to leave me there!!

Someone did say they saw someone kitted up with helmet on etc. & no bike in sight.

Kate Moss 07-07-08 12:00 PM

Re: What a weekend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Addicted (Post 1560308)
Someone did say they saw someone kitted up with helmet on etc. & no bike in sight.


yep that would have been me!!!

BernardBikerchick 07-07-08 12:04 PM

Re: What a weekend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrs24_7 (Post 1560191)
Thank you to everyone for making me feel welcome at AR. It was so nice to finally meet some people from the org. i have my favourites but i wont name and shame!!

Think I got away quite lightly with Bear after the initial greeting! so I am greatful for that!!

After this weekend, I have no doubts about learning to ride. It has given me such encouragement and insentive to keep practising on my 125 and get onto the SV as soon as possible. So AR09 look out, il be over taking you all!!!

Thank you to the organisers, you did a superb job, you even manage to get the sun to come out for the majority of the ride.

Thank you also to those who rescued our flimsy tent while Phil and I were off site!

Quiff, il beat you next time at Pool!

And finally - Thanks Phil for riding so well with me on the back. Only feared fro my life once or twice!!

THANK YOU

XXXXXXX


go get an sv !!

Kate Moss 07-07-08 12:09 PM

Re: What a weekend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BernardBikerchick (Post 1560321)
go get an sv !!


got one, just haven't got the licence yet!!


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.