SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2007 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   The Super Secret "What prize do we get Rictus" thread (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=93102)

Bear 10-07-07 09:10 PM

The Super Secret "What prize do we get Rictus" thread

Mark, you are NOT allowed to read this thread.

Seriously.

Now bugger off.

Has he gone?

Good.

Righto all. As most of you know, Mark doesn't like a fuss made of him, but I for one think he thoroughly deserves one anyway. I'm pretty sure that in the competition from the ride out he was at least running a close second to the guys who won the biggest obstacle and hero prizes, (plus i didn't get to vote coz I've been too busy working...)

Trouble is, I'm a moron when it comes to thinking what to get for folks, so i'm opening this up to suggestions. Please PM me with serious suggestions as to what to get Mark as the thank you, well done, or sheer bloody mindedness award that I feel he so richly deserves.

Once i've got some good suggestions I'll get back to you and we'll see were it goes from there.

Don't post any serious suggestions in this thread, I have a feeling that even with the "keep out" notices at the top he may sneak a peak...

Of course, any humorous suggestions are more tham welcome...

Mark, if you've read this far you may be considering removing this thread. Please don't. It's taken ages for me to write...

K 10-07-07 10:18 PM

Re: The Super Secret "What prize do we get Rictus" thread

Jeez - keep your voice down Bear - he'll hear you. :rolleyes:

Grinch 11-07-07 09:32 AM

Ohhh nice idea...

Jester666 11-07-07 09:41 AM

But what to get him..........? :-k Other than a new leg! :D

Viney 11-07-07 09:44 AM

Dont get him anything bike related, i remember him saying that everyone seems to do that.

Id suggest a bottle of single malt. However i know hes fussy when it comes to things like that, so some research of his fav brands wouldnt go a miss.

Jester666 11-07-07 10:22 AM

Good idea. Over to you Bear!

K 11-07-07 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viney (Post 1235336)
Dont get him anything bike related, i remember him saying that everyone seems to do that.

Id suggest a bottle of single malt. However i know hes fussy when it comes to things like that, so some research of his fav brands wouldnt go a miss.

Oooooh - perhaps we should all get together and 'research' which single malt is the best. :drink:

anna 11-07-07 12:52 PM

*ohhhhhhhhhh I will put my thinking cap on and PM you,.... *

super secret whisper

Baph 11-07-07 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viney (Post 1235336)

Luckypants/Richie know their stuff with regards that idea. Can't remember who else was downing the stuff (Timwilky perhaps).

I reckon we buy him a toy model bike. I think it was him that commented that everyone buys him one of those, so why not us lot too :D

Let us know if you want a contribution towards cost, and how to pay.

anna 11-07-07 02:01 PM

I dont think Mark has any more room for any more bike model's lol