SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Christmas...... (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=231681)

garynortheast 24-12-18 06:20 PM

Christmas......

has now officially begun. I've done my Christmas shopping, wrapped the presents, put them under the tree, and then there's this. He's on his way......

You can open the twiglets again now Sir Trev! :smt083

maviczap 24-12-18 06:26 PM

Re: Christmas......

Sausage rolls are cooked here

Bibio 24-12-18 06:26 PM

yup xmas is here. just to prep food for the big day and while doing it i shall be drinking some beer :-)

littleoldman2 24-12-18 07:09 PM

I'm doing nowt, there's only 4 for dinner tomorrow. beer for me tonight.

Bibio 24-12-18 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleoldman2 (Post 3097043)
I'm doing nowt, there's only 4 for dinner tomorrow. beer for me tonight.

lucky you.. i have to do EVERYTHING :-?

i should have booked a table at the LOM house.. lol

Sir Trev 24-12-18 07:18 PM

Presents are all under the tree at Trev Towers, I've started on the Jamesons Crested, and Lady Poppy is performing culinary magic in the kitchen. Marvellous. Happy Christmas Org.

shiftin_gear98 24-12-18 07:50 PM

Happy Crimbo Org.
1 kid in bed, two to go. Then I have to try and wrap a bike. Maybe more beer will help, maybe it won't. Only one way to find out.

Really hoping he wants to go for a ride in the morning so I can get a run in before the inlaws invade!

littleoldman2 24-12-18 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bibio (Post 3097045)
lucky you.. i have to do EVERYTHING :-?

i should have booked a table at the LOM house.. lol

Always welcome, you'll have to sit at the same table as the rest of us mind. Normally it's 10+ for dinner so an easy day for Mrs LOM and I.

garynortheast 24-12-18 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiftin_gear98 (Post 3097050)
Happy Crimbo Org.
1 kid in bed, two to go. Then I have to try and wrap a bike. Maybe more beer will help, maybe it won't. Only one way to find out.

It may seem like it's helping at the time but the truth will out in the morning!

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiftin_gear98 (Post 3097050)
Really hoping he wants to go for a ride in the morning so I can get a run in before the inlaws invade!

Got my run in this morning. I shall go again on boxing day, Good chance to run off the Christmas excesses.

Littlepeahead 24-12-18 09:48 PM

This year I'm on my own, and for the first time in 20+ years I'm not cooking everyone dinner, so no stress.

I asked my sister what time she, mum and nephews are home for me to visit with presents and had no reply.

Sister in law is in a massive mood with her family and the world so I'm not invited round there to see my other neice and nephew anymore either.

So I'll have some cheese, fancy ice cream and a glass of port as I don't really like roast dinner anyway, and spend the day with the cats watching the box set of Luther.

It'll be lovely.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk