SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2009 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   No, thank YOU . . . II (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=137144)

Supervox 07-08-09 02:00 PM

No, thank YOU . . . II

Probably the last AR09 related thread ?

It's now my turn to say thanks :-

To SALLY (The Teacer) - Quite simply, the event would not have happened without all the hours you put in - THANK YOU !! :notworthy:

To the MARKERS & TECS - As has been said already, YOU were the people who made the rideout work so well - THANK YOU !! :cool:

To MARK - Thank you for tearing around the Essex countryside to find those photo locations & for being the 'official' AR09 phototographer. If anyone doesn't appear in the rideout photos, then blame me NOT Mark - as it was probably my inacurracy with the projected timings that threw things out - that and actually leaving 10 mins early at the start !!!

I've had many people thank me for sorting out the route - all I can say is that I'm glad you enjoyed it - that makes it all worthwhile :)

Several people have asked me if I would publish the route now it's all over - so HERE we are (I hope) - this is my first attempt at a Google Map so if doesn't work just let me know - ok ?

Finally, thanks to all who attended - riders & non-riders alike for making my 1st AR such a great experience. :thumright:

dizzyblonde 07-08-09 02:14 PM

Re: No, thank YOU . . . II

Can we have it there again.

I liked it :-)

oh dear I just admitted I liked it darn sarf ;-)

RichT 07-08-09 02:22 PM

I've said thanks in the other thread, but once again never hurts.

Thanks to all who made the AR what it was. MrsT and I had a right laugh throughout the whole weekend. The camp site was spot on, the rideout was managed perfectly, the hog roast and BBQ ideal (thanks for cooking SK) and to the new friends we made - here's to seeing you all again soon.

Iansv II 07-08-09 02:27 PM

damn, now I'm going to have to buy satnav to program it :)

Careful dizzy, you'll have Peg expecting regular visits

chris8886 07-08-09 02:29 PM

i'll say to you again mr vox, thanks for a great route, i really did enjoy it.

just one thing about your google map (which is apprieciated), the first section from althorne to great notely doesn't actually follow the roads :confused::rolleyes:

SoulKiss 07-08-09 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichT (Post 1996702)
I've said thanks in the other thread, but once again never hurts.

Thanks to all who made the AR what it was. MrsT and I had a right laugh throughout the whole weekend. The camp site was spot on, the rideout was managed perfectly, the hog roast and BBQ ideal (thanks for cooking SK) and to the new friends we made - here's to seeing you all again soon.

Thanks for that :)

There was me thinking I was going to get away with it too :)

Supervox 07-08-09 03:18 PM

The mention of SatNav has just reminded me - if anyone uses MapSource & would like the route then just PM me with an email address & I can send you the file - no prgramming required that way !!

Messie 07-08-09 03:20 PM

And my total thanks to you too Jonathan. Couldn't have been bettered x

Supervox 07-08-09 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris8886 (Post 1996712)
i'll say to you again mr vox, thanks for a great route, i really did enjoy it.

just one thing about your google map (which is apprieciated), the first section from althorne to great notely doesn't actually follow the roads :confused::rolleyes:

Somehow it changed itself (honest) to straight line instead of following the roac.

It should be sorted now !!

Spiderman 07-08-09 03:48 PM

Yeh a big thanks to EVERYONE for a great weekend. The organisers, fellow markers, fellow campers, fellow drunks and fellow stoners. I love you all :grouphug: