SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Smile of the day - What is yours? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=214956)

Teejayexc 29-11-14 10:00 PM

Re: Smile of the day - what is yours?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Herring (Post 2990573)
Looking out of my front window to see 20+ sheep giving the lawn a bit of a trim. Rang the local farmer and told him not to rush, I'd been trying to decide if I should get the mower out one last time....!

Lol, was the + just to cover yourself for the freezer fill :smt003

cheesypeeps 30-11-14 12:16 PM

Smile of the day - what is yours?

As I drove home at 4am in the morning from work and I turned onto our high street to see the town xmas tree all lighten up for the first time this year. It was lovely cos obviously at 4am it was all peaceful and looked beautiful :)

CharleyFarley 30-11-14 12:55 PM

Smile of the day - what is yours?

Seeing the local Motorcycle group (some of Nialls an mine mates) drive past my house on the Santa Run Charity ride, all 2-up in full Santa costumes!!! 😀

"Gas it w###a".........

Jayneflakes 30-11-14 01:45 PM

Seeing the other half smile over her Grandson does it for me, after my own dysfunctional up bringing, it is so nice to feel a part of a real family.

I love these people so much, even in my own weird damaged way.

Also my cat cuddles into me every night purring when I go to bed, that makes me smile.

What a lovely happy thread :D

carelesschucca 30-11-14 01:51 PM

Proper home made chicken and veg soup made with yesterdays roast chicken left overs. Its epic.

Also half way through making Scotch Eggs for later on. Happy days in the kitchen :D

Red Herring 30-11-14 01:55 PM

This mornings ride. After two years hard work my mate has finally managed to turn a pile of spare parts from the corner of my garage into a fully functioning TDR250. We took them both out this morning and felt (and maybe acted) like a pair of teenagers again!

AJC 30-11-14 05:08 PM

Finally at very long last bought a new TV. Going from a 20inch TV to a 42inch HD thingy is pretty amazing. Oh and I also didn't even need to fight some pikeys in Tesco to get it either...

Grant66 30-11-14 05:23 PM

Making Christmas cake and licking the bowl after like an 8yr old.

maviczap 30-11-14 08:48 PM

New tablet after making do with cheapo crap for too long

Brettus 30-11-14 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maviczap (Post 2990680)
New tablet after making do with cheapo crap for too long

Branded blue pills this time eh? no more skittles for this lad ;)

Sorry couldn't resist the setup, I'm assuming it was actually an electronic one, which did you go for?