SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Pennine Massive (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   A PM ride...with a difference (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=181880)

missyburd 17-09-12 03:29 PM

Re: A PM ride...with a difference

Oh dear...some ride this is going to be! Always the way. Never mind! Who can actually go then, tis this Sunday just to jog your memory... :-P

joshwalker094 17-09-12 03:32 PM

Still going to try and make this, a start/ meet point would be handy. If its raining though or really rubbish weather, I'll pass, as I found out the other day my waterproof gear isn't waterproof, and so I was soaked in 5 minutes,

missyburd 17-09-12 03:55 PM

Aye the finer details will be sorted tomorrow. YC been away so been delayed.

BoltonSte 18-09-12 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshwalker094 (Post 2772778)
Still going to try and make this, a start/ meet point would be handy. If its raining though or really rubbish weather, I'll pass, as I found out the other day my waterproof gear isn't waterproof, and so I was soaked in 5 minutes,

I won't be doing this (as already covered)...but have an oversuit if you need it Josh. I'm pretty much on the way for you as well when you head North.

Will be happy to lend it out.

Ste

joshwalker094 18-09-12 02:38 PM

Thanks anyway Steve, but I can't even Make it now, I've got no money, I've got to lend £60 of my brother to pay insurance :/ I can't even afford to put fuel in the sv to go for a little bimble, and its got an empty tank
Sorry Chris and Maria, when I have some spare cash over next few weeks, I'll donate to the just giving page

missyburd 18-09-12 05:26 PM

Ok so looking through the thread and viewing people who can't make it, this is the list so far I think...

1. YC
2. Missyburd
3. dave preston
4. mrs giggles
5. Owenski
6. Bri w (depending on date - can only do the last 2)
7. orose
8. Dave numbers
9. Steve God and missus
10. Hindle
11. YC uni mate 1 on 125
12. YC uni mate 2
13. YC uni mate 3
14. Another mate on CBR600F

Owenski, is Tom up for this too?

And now for those who are attending, THE ROUTE

yorkie_chris 18-09-12 05:49 PM

Riiight you orrible lot.

We will be starting from the Sun Inn at approx 11AM.
There are a few petrol stations in Harrogate so if you could arrive with full tanks that would be appreciated.

From the Sun Inn we'll head up to the Manor Cafe at Bellerby for some more bucket shaking and some possible daft carry on in the car park... weather depending.

Then down to Hawes, possible more brews and bucket shaking... Then down to Settle via the scenic route, there is more fuel here... 102 miles from starting point.

After Settle we will see what time it is, it's easy for any Leeds people to head back from here either straight down the A65 or taking a scenic route through Grassington etc.

We can sort where people are meeting, if anyone wants to start at our place then message one of us for address, if not will see you there.

Cheers

orose 18-09-12 06:36 PM

Yep, I'm still in...

Owenski 18-09-12 09:36 PM

I would assume toms dependant on the weather, still trying to convince Roberrrt but by the sounds of it he's nursing his bike through to pay day to give it some much needed tlc may have another one who's also dependant on weather but in his own words "doesn't like corners, prefers to ride straight lines so I dunno If a ride out is for him.

Luckypants 19-09-12 09:32 AM

We still hope to be at The Sun Inn to say 'Hi', but with a wedding the day before 11 am might be a challenge! Y-C, if your mobile number is the same, I'll text you if we too ****ed to drive in the morning!