SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2012 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   The big Thank you Thread (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=179781)

Viney 10-06-12 11:07 AM

The big Thank you Thread

A massive thanks to

Just a massive thanks to Jonathan, Clare and Sally for sorting all this out and for a great day.

Never underestimate the work that goes into arranging an AR no matter how big or small.

And a massive thanks to all those that attended and made it what it was.

Until next year...

FG1 10-06-12 12:27 PM

Re: The big Thank you Thread

Yep, a big pat on the back to the organisers. And also a big pat on the back to all who attended, despite the forecast.

Fallout 10-06-12 12:47 PM

Yep. Awesome weekend. Very well organised. Massive thank you from me, to organisers, markers and attendees too. :)

Devil Biccy 10-06-12 02:10 PM

thanks added from me as well to Clare, Jonathan, Sally and all the marshalls and pre rideout people etc... And big man at the top for keeping the rains away! It's never an AR unless people from all over the UK make the effort to attend regardless of the weather forecast. Thank you to everyone making the effort to attend and making it a great event.

Filipe M. 10-06-12 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devil Biccy (Post 2723990)
(...)It's never an AR unless people from all over the UK make the effort to attend regardless of the weather forecast. Thank you to everyone making the effort to attend and making it a great event.

Not just the UK this time, you actually had someone flying in on purpose for this one! ;) :D

Devil Biccy 10-06-12 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filipe M. (Post 2723992)
Not just the UK this time, you actually had someone flying in on purpose for this one! ;) :D

Doh!!! of course "special" people from far away places who bought plenty of hugs! great to see you Anna

keith_d 10-06-12 02:21 PM

Yep, a huge thank you to everyone involved in organising the AR this year. Sally, Jonathan, Claire and all the markers.

It was great to see some old faces and a few people I've not met before. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.

Keith.

BBadger 10-06-12 02:32 PM

Big thanks to everyone for a brilliant weekend, good to see the old lot and all the new faces that made it down.
Now bring on next year.

jambo 10-06-12 02:47 PM

Thank you so much to:

Jonathan - For leading, planning an executing a fantastic ride out
Clare - For organising everything that wasn't the ride out
Sid Squid - For letting me sleep in his tent, taking the token mechanical issue for the team, for being T.E.C and for being Sid Squid
Anna - For turning up all the way from Portugal, and being my dedicated waver
Dave Preston - For making the AR loud and entertaining as ever
Paul the 6th - For being a top bloke through the whole weekend including standing perilously close to the fire in what I suspect was quite a flammable crayola costume on Saturday night
Zig & Verna - For taking some of my stuff back at short notice!

Everyone - For not letting Dave Preston have a megaphone, for having a laugh, and for riding brilliantly. I didn't hear a single complaint about anyone's riding, which for the combined mileage covered was very cool.

The Weather - For exceeding all expectations

Roll on next year!

Jambo

Criggers 10-06-12 02:52 PM

Yeah same here, thank you so much organisers! Can't wait to see the photo's :)