SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2010 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   AR 10 - Your memories ? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=155709)

tinpants 09-08-10 02:25 PM

Re: AR 10 - Your memories ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fizzwheel (Post 2338934)
Squirrel Hunter saying to me on Saturday night that he wasnt able to overtake me on 1000 sheep road :cool:

Holy 5hit Batman!! You must have been caning it if Squirrel Hooner couldn't catch you!!!!:shock::shock::shock:

Someone needs to tell that boy that you're not supposed to be able to get your knee down on a Blackbird!!!!!

Oh, BTW SH, when can you sort out my sliders for me? :smt046

lily 09-08-10 02:26 PM

Meeting loads of new people (again! ;-))

Marking a junction with Drew and while sitting there thinking these have got to be the last bikes and even more just keep coming. :-D

The last section of the rideout, when we all knew Strechie had thought duck this pace and we all just went! I was out my leathers and changed before all the bikes where back! lol

Edit: congratulations Fizz!

Messie 09-08-10 02:28 PM

Oh and Mrs 24/7 - looking so so nervous before the ride started then catching her at lunchtime with a HUGE grin on her face!!

fizzwheel 09-08-10 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messie (Post 2338944)
Oh and Mrs 24/7 - looking so so nervous before the ride started then catching her at lunchtime with a HUGE grin on her face!!

Ditto on that one. Was nice to see Kate get more confident as the ride went on. I noticed a real different in her riding between the start and end of the ride, at the end she looked much much more relaxed and confident. Was great to see.

tinpants 09-08-10 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fizzwheel (Post 2338946)
Ditto on that one. Was nice to see Kate get more confident as the ride went on. I noticed a real different in her riding between the start and end of the ride, at the end she looked much much more relaxed and confident. Was great to see.

+1 on that. I reckon a few more miles and she'd have been kicking Phil's ar5e:smt046

Littlepeahead 09-08-10 03:28 PM

The way the Soho Massive spent weeks working out routes, and deciding who was going in which group and where we'd stop for lunch, fuel, a fag, and who was leading and disagreeing over what time we should leave and who could take what in whose car etc.

Then on Sunday morning I innocently asked a lot of the hungover Soho Massive if there was a plan to get home, a departure time, lunch stop etc and got a resounding 'no'.

But of course Bear came up with a fab route, and we did a very unsuccessful pub crawl and ended up lunching at 4.30pm after finally finding somewhere that would serve us, and I totally missed the petrol stop because the marker was flashing her boobage at me and this clearly only works on the boys as a beacon, and then having said he'd lead us onto the A41 Mr LPH promptly drove on to the M40 - sorry Messie!

Mr LPH has said it's about time he joined the Org. but he's refusing to sign up as Mr LPH so he needs a Pea related name - any suggestions?

hongman 09-08-10 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlepeahead (Post 2339011)
... because the marker was flashing her boobage at me and this clearly only works on the boys as a beacon...

Christ, I knew I went home with the wrong group!

Jo needs to compensate I think. :bom:

darkdreamsgal 09-08-10 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hongman (Post 2339017)
Christ, I knew I went home with the wrong group!

Jo needs to compensate I think. :bom:

LOL I think I may have already compensated enough at the AR! :-P Especially when forgetting how loose my top was on the day I arrived and how much it would drop when riding my bike from the gravel park back up to the hotel! :oops:

darkdreamsgal 09-08-10 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlepeahead (Post 2339011)

Mr LPH has said it's about time he joined the Org. but he's refusing to sign up as Mr LPH so he needs a Pea related name - any suggestions?

Ooo ooo!!

Mushy peas
Peas on earth
Not so LPH
Bigger Pea Head?

:-D

hongman 09-08-10 03:53 PM

It's ok, I dont think anyone minded. :):rolleyes:

But that is a fantastic ideas for a marker system for next year's AR - just have all the female riders flashng at each junction, guaranteed noone misses them!