SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2010 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   Apparently someone never got their AR10 hoodie and I've been ignoring them? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=169692)

Paul the 6th 12-08-11 12:57 PM

Apparently someone never got their AR10 hoodie and I've been ignoring them?

or atleast that's what someone has just advised me? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Could whoever is missing an AR10 hoodie from last year please get in touch with me? Apparently they've pm'd me but I've ignored them?

Owenski 12-08-11 01:11 PM

Re: Apparently someone never got their AR10 hoodie and I've been ignoring them?

I think Kilted Ginger is missing a GM something as well - Could be mistaken but Im sure it was he I was speaking to in the trolley hanger at the Co-Op. I said I'd let you know but until reading this I've completely forgotten, my bad. Please dont bitch slap me upside the head.

And while we're at it, TA-MUCHIE for the hoodie and T shirt! Love em!

Paul the 6th 12-08-11 01:17 PM

Aye it was KG who mentioned it - pm'd him explaining about the lost GM4 artwork when our works computer went down a few weeks ago and that we'll be re-creating it this coming week (been away in the highlands all week for a family wedding) so his hoodie will be with him next week..

I had meant to pm him & let him know that his GM4 hoodie would be to follow but between AR clothing/VWF clothing/sorting out a 700 mile round trip for a family wedding and working til 2/3am most nights last week I slipped up and forgot..

If anyone could let me know who this mistery AR10 person is I'd be most grateful - I've not had anything through from anyone at all but apparently I've ignored their pm's... If they actually pm me I'll be more than happy to sort out missing orders/refunds etc. but if they don't get in touch then there's not a lot I can do about it

Messie 12-08-11 02:26 PM

I THINK (ie only think) it was Dicky Ticker. Not absolutely certain mind, but I think he mentioned something at AR11

Paul the 6th 12-08-11 03:42 PM

it was blueflame :thumbsup: gonna drop him a pm when I've sorted through the jobs I'm on with now

Owenski 12-08-11 03:44 PM

that makes sense as it was me him KG and Orose having the conversation. - facepalm

-Ralph- 12-08-11 03:55 PM

So which Paul has he been PM'ing then? :lol:

I never get PM's, Ralph gets them all, it's great!

Dave20046 12-08-11 04:10 PM

Did MBK's get delivered to site? Mine was cold and wet so I went to nic.....look at hers and it twernt there.

Paul the 6th 12-08-11 04:36 PM

Is this AR11 or AR10 dave? Got no record of Nic/Milky Bar etc on paypal or the shopping cart system?

Dave20046 12-08-11 05:07 PM

ah fair enough. Probably just talking BobbyLocks