SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2008 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   The I apologise unreservedly thread (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=113624)

Stig 09-07-08 07:27 PM

Re: The I apologise unreservedly thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grinch (Post 1563072)
On to another person as I think some should apologise wearing shorts and boots with some rather awful white legs, naming no names.

<cough>toad<cough>

Stu 09-07-08 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigApe (Post 1563955)
<cough>toad<cough>

<cough>racer<cough>

Stig 09-07-08 07:33 PM

I apologise for not meeting and saying hello to more people. Obviously the pub was the main social focal point, but being as I didn't go to the pub I guess I missed the opportunity.

Messie 09-07-08 07:35 PM

I owe an apology to someone but I'm not saying to whom or what for on here.

BUT

it's NOT that 4 x 4 driver!!!

Wideboy 09-07-08 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzyblonde (Post 1563919)
Thats Ok Spongebob Squarepants:D as the entertainment you provided whilst asleep next to Bear was as class as Hovis.....shame you woke up before I got you on film

i provided entertainment :silent: oh dear :(

northwind 09-07-08 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luckypants (Post 1563030)
I would like to apologise for not chatting to everyone I do / do not know.

Ah, good point, I apologise for not remembering who you were! I recognised you but I thought it was just from photos. I don't do so well with big groups sometimes.

Oh, and also to everyone I shunned in my haste to meet Hovis- I think that was the Gids and Drew Carey.

And for only bringing a small bottle of jack daniels instead of a catering pack :rolleyes:

Frank 09-07-08 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by northwind (Post 1564084)
Ah, good point, I apologise for not remembering who you were! I recognised you but I thought it was just from photos. I don't do so well with big groups sometimes.

Oh, and also to everyone I shunned in my haste to meet Hovis- I think that was the Gids and Drew Carey.

And for only bringing a small bottle of jack daniels instead of a catering pack :rolleyes:

no probs mate.Glad u made it

Drew Carey 09-07-08 09:41 PM

I apologise for paying more attention to my 4 litre bottle of cider on Saturday night. I also apologise for confusing everyone by looking too much like the ringleader / organiser of this years event.:D

Frank 09-07-08 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Carey (Post 1564160)
I apologise for paying more attention to my 4 litre bottle of cider on Saturday night. I also apologise for confusing everyone by looking too much like the ringleader / organiser of this years event.:D

In the words of the bloke at the cider farm as Drew was sampling more cider"do you like spirits"."try these"

Jester666 09-07-08 11:48 PM

Errr.....

I apologise for thinking that the yellow bib was carte blanche for me to ride like a loon!! :lol:

I apologise for having a 3 hour nap (I'm getting old you know!) during the BBQ

And final apology for getting way to tipsy on Friday!! :lol: