SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   happy bunny (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=56687)

alison_w 20-12-04 03:30 PM

happy bunny

Well, took the bike for it's 8k service on Saturday - I can't believe the difference. It feels like a brand new bike. I guess with a 40 mile daily commute to and from central london it's been slowly deteriorating and I hadn't noticed how bad it had got - but now everything feels smooth, tight and firm again, I'm so pleased! Oh, and the baffle 'fell' out of my scorpion can this weekend, hee hee! It sounds lurvely!

:wink:

Scoobs 20-12-04 03:32 PM

Re: happy bunny

Quote:

Originally Posted by alison_w
Well, took the bike for it's 8k service on Saturday - I can't believe the difference. It feels like a brand new bike. I guess with a 40 mile daily commute to and from central london it's been slowly deteriorating and I hadn't noticed how bad it had got - but now everything feels smooth, tight and firm again, I'm so pleased! Oh, and the baffle 'fell' out of my scorpion can this weekend, hee hee! It sounds lurvely!

It's only an Allen Key bolt that holds it in. Do you want me to help you put the baffle back in? :wink: :lol:

Mr Toad 20-12-04 04:05 PM

Quote:

I hadn't noticed how bad it had got - but now everything feels smooth, tight and firm again

. . . for a moment there I thought you were refering to that part of your anatomy that was sore after you ran over that bump in the road :lol: :lol: :lol:

:oops:

alison_w 20-12-04 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Toad

. . . for a moment there I thought you were refering to that part of your anatomy that was sore after you ran over that bump in the road :lol: :lol: :lol:

ha ha ha! :oops: that is also, well, I dunno bout 'firm', but certainly better! :lol:

Scoobs 20-12-04 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Toad
Quote:

I hadn't noticed how bad it had got - but now everything feels smooth, tight and firm again

Some people have got memories for the "strangest" things hey Mr. Toad? :lol:

Viney 20-12-04 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoobs
Quote:

It's only an Allen Key bolt that holds it in. Do you want me to help you put the baffle back in? :wink: :lol:

Oi you *Points* What would Mrs scoobs say if she heard ya ?

Scoobs 20-12-04 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viney
Quote:

Quote:

Errrr....What's a baffle? :?

Flamin_Squirrel 20-12-04 04:16 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

She cant hear because of a noisy bike, scoobs removed the baffle.

Scoobs 20-12-04 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flamin_Squirrel
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

She cant hear because of a noisy bike, scoobs removed the baffle.

Not me officer! That's illegal and I would ne'er do such a dasterdly thing!