SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Soho Massive (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   so who was best at Cadwell then (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=140546)

Quiff Wichard 06-10-09 12:47 PM

so who was best at Cadwell then

I hear tell of a man they call spiderman who is prophessing to be a wheelie king from here on in. :notworthy:

us up Norf dont pop in here that often so we wasn't aware you were all away .. lucky lucky people.

Quiff Wichard 06-10-09 01:19 PM

Re: so who was best at Cadwell then

thought so

Spiderman 06-10-09 01:21 PM

Hey Quiff, its was only 6 of us who broke free from the chains that london throws on us and decided to venture into that scary area called Up North. And on a day when it rained cats on dogs down south we had warm sunshine.

Cazza's new has now gone from Queen of Lean to Woman of Wheelies after her awesome front air antics.

Poor old treacle manage to get a screw in his rear tyre early in the day :( and the tyre is only a day old at this point, sucks dont it.

i;m not gonna break my arm patting myself on the back so i'll wait till the others who witnessed my awsomeness get online and tell you all the tall tales of my skillz* instead :)

If anyone mentions me visiting a grass section of the track just remember that i planned it that way, ok ;)

jambo 06-10-09 01:45 PM

Zig was great, it took that little bit longer to catch him up and get past him... :D

rictus01 06-10-09 01:47 PM

the camera never lies*

Cheers Mark.

*where's photoshop....

Quiff Wichard 06-10-09 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambo (Post 2054834)
Zig was great, it took that little bit longer to catch him up and get past him... :D

hee hee class !

_Stretchie_ 06-10-09 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiderman (Post 2054799)
If anyone mentions me visiting a grass section of the track just remember that i planned it that way, ok ;)

Manz got dem offroadin skillz 2

:smt110

Spiderman 06-10-09 02:10 PM

You see, i told you i was amazing didnt i?

Fizzy Fish 06-10-09 02:17 PM

Actually I was by far the fastest - so quick in fact that I bet you didn't even see me*

* nothing at all to do with the fact that I wasn't actually there...i did ride very fast on a horse later on though if that counts? :rolleyes:

Littlepeahead 06-10-09 02:39 PM

That's nothing - you should have seen the speed I went round Sainsburys with a full trolley. Now that takes real skill.

So where are the photos then?