SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   TT ferry+Accom (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=89440)

Captain Nemo 16-05-07 06:41 AM

TT ferry+Accom

cant believe im doing this again but after being let down a second time !!!!

we have a ferry ticket for 1 bike+rider
sailing sat night 2ndjune and returning fri 8th june
ticket is for sale at cost (about £145 iirc)
if someones seriously interested then ill get the timesoff the other chaps

we also have a good homestay in douglas organised,unly 10 mins walk from the prom, nice and quit and safe, lasy years it was £25 pn b&B,im pretty sure it the same this year, accom is in big loft bedroom with plenty of space.....

against my better judgement,i trusted the last 2 mates, first was a genuine reason, 2nd one a wife had a change of heart........hmmmm............so if anyones wanting to come wel'l need at least a good deposit pretty quick.

were a decent bunch of folks,3 guys an i gal, 2 zx12's a zrx12 a zx636and a fazer thou, all decent folks just off for some fun, there may be (ok willl be) lots of beer involved

this is the 100th anniversary of the TT and everyone is expecting itto be one of the defining biking moments, so if you want the chance to share in this massive biking event, and maybe get a hangover and some sunburn in the process then give me a shout.

but please, only get in youch if your serious !!!!!, my patience is wearing thin lol.............................

plowsie 16-05-07 08:36 AM

Re: TT ferry+Accom

If anyone hasn't been before I will just say that it is a great week. The entertainment (if you guys are watching it) is always pretty good. The purple helmets funny as fook. Theres so much to do all over the place. Ramsey when we went there is a sort of drag strip you can run on, the Red Arrow show. And then theres those bikes that go around the course during the days sometimes, they ent too bad ;) :p

I would love to go but trying to fix the bike up at the mo. But anyone that is scratching their head thinkin hmmmm then do it. Its awesome.

Pedrosa 16-05-07 09:40 AM

Those TT riders I be think must be crazy! I be very frighten when riding Isle of Man on Playstation!:?

keithd 16-05-07 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedrosa (Post 1188053)
Those TT riders I be think must be crazy! I be very frighten when riding Isle of Man on Playstation!:?

187 posts in and still keeping it up PH.

kudos to your persistance.

sorry to derail. as you were.

Pedrosa 16-05-07 11:23 AM

Mr.Keith...I can see you very nice man with keen eye for detail.;)

plowsie 16-05-07 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedrosa (Post 1188173)
Mr.Keith...I can see you very nice man with keen eye for detail.;)

Yer u arent too good at this pretending shiz ;)

Captain Nemo 16-05-07 04:18 PM

bump

jamessunhill 16-05-07 06:52 PM

If the ticket's still available, I'll come with you (hopefully).:p

I wanted to go to the TT this year (100 anniversary), but all the tickets are sold out.

I need a week away and I can't think of a better way to do it.

I'll have to make sure with work that I can have the week off, but it shouldn't be a problem (they've just put us on a 3 day week as of next week:( )

U have a PM by the way

Captain Nemo 17-05-07 06:46 AM

have 2 interested parties, but ticket still up for grabs,

can i just ad, that were really wanting someone to come and join our group, as we have accom as well, dont realy want to spli the ticket and accom...........