SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   The watcha doin at the weekend thread *Sponsred by what ever happened to the watcha doing at the weekend thread* (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=140297)

Girth 02-10-09 02:26 PM

Re: The watcha doin at the weekend thread *Sponsred by what ever happened to the watcha doing at the weekend thread*

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Stretchie_ (Post 2050615)
I thought you got rid of the SV??

Get with the times!

I did, this is another SV off a certain member on here. :rolleyes:

_Stretchie_ 02-10-09 02:28 PM

Re: The watcha doin at the weekend thread *Sponsred by what ever happened to the watcha doing at the weekend thread*

Oh.. I'm sorry..

:' (

dizzyblonde 02-10-09 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tara (Post 2050275)
Friday - Waiting
Saturday - Waiting
Sunday- Waiting

i might do some housework as well

aww:( sounds like an egg timer. Poor you, know how it feeels.....but awwwwww babies:smt041

Is this your due date weekend or is it just another to tick off the list?

Tara 02-10-09 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzyblonde (Post 2050667)
aww:( sounds like an egg timer. Poor you, know how it feeels.....but awwwwww babies:smt041

Is this your due date weekend or is it just another to tick off the list?

I am so excited and nervous all at the same time :D

yep due date is 4th October - Sunday

dizzyblonde 02-10-09 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tara (Post 2050687)
I am so excited and nervous all at the same time :D

yep due date is 4th October - Sunday

Its a great feeling, although very tiring:thumright:. I raise your due date and reckon next Sunday;)
First babies are never eager to pop out!

TEC 02-10-09 05:57 PM

Not much else today, packing might be an idea though :scratch:
Hoping to be able to cross a bridge tomorrow, but will depend on how much the trees are being blown over as to which one, local or a largish detour to Kincardineknow which I'd prefer [-o< But either way its the start of a week long tour to the southern wastelands :smt104 March, Dover (two days), Honiton (two days), Banbury (two days), Runcorn and home, all on two wheels :riding:

Tara 02-10-09 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzyblonde (Post 2050697)
Its a great feeling, although very tiring:thumright:. I raise your due date and reckon next Sunday;)
First babies are never eager to pop out!

well i think you could be right Dizz i don't actually think i am due til 14th October according to my dates so you just could be right hun:D

Lozzo 02-10-09 10:07 PM

This weekend I shall be mainly doing a trackday at Rockingham on a Daytona 675 racebike and a TZR250 racebike... and sleeping lots

cF^ 02-10-09 10:11 PM

This weekend I'm riding to stonehenge and back with a couple of mates, weather is looking good too!

Lozzo 02-10-09 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cF^ (Post 2050983)
This weekend I'm riding to stonehenge and back with a couple of mates, weather is looking good too!

How's Tori's old bike going?