SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   The Madlanders (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Madlanders Megathread (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=136773)

derbybiker 31-07-09 09:47 PM

Madlanders Megathread
 
lylej (I think it was) was asking about having our own megathread sometime ago (well along time ago actually). At the time we were trying to keep these all together in the IB megathread but I think we are relenting on that now so we'll try one here and see how we get on.

Usual forum rules still apply on the U rating and swearing. Any contravention of that and the whole post will be removed.

G 31-07-09 10:00 PM

Re: Madlanders Megathread
 
First proper post......get in ;)

derbybiker 31-07-09 10:27 PM

Re: Madlanders Megathread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by G (Post 1990248)
First proper post......get in ;)

so you're saying mine wasn't a proper post?

madness 01-08-09 03:06 PM

Re: Madlanders Megathread
 
So, am I right in assuming this is the place for all the mindless chit chat?

Shellywoozle 01-08-09 04:04 PM

Re: Madlanders Megathread
 
I am not official in the Madlander area but on the border can I join in ;) pls pls pretty please. I am a BP'er but they all Welsh (ok almost all) I am nearer to you guys.

OK thats was midless chit chat if ever I saw it !!

derbybiker 01-08-09 04:23 PM

Re: Madlanders Megathread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by madness (Post 1990438)
So, am I right in assuming this is the place for all the mindless chit chat?

sure is

madness 01-08-09 04:23 PM

Re: Madlanders Megathread
 
Staffordshire is in the Madlands!

Why aren't you at the AR anyway? Work?

derbybiker 01-08-09 04:23 PM

Re: Madlanders Megathread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shellywoozle (Post 1990468)
I am not official in the Madlander area but on the border can I join in ;) pls pls pretty please. I am a BP'er but they all Welsh (ok almost all) I am nearer to you guys.

OK thats was midless chit chat if ever I saw it !!

I suppose we can let you join in

Shellywoozle 01-08-09 04:39 PM

Re: Madlanders Megathread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by madness (Post 1990477)
Staffordshire is in the Madlands!

Why aren't you at the AR anyway? Work?

Staffordshire falls under Border Patrol which for me is too far as I can only ride ickle at a time due to idle lazy muscles in my back.

And not at AR due to work :( tomorrow morning [-(

Quote:

Originally Posted by derbybiker (Post 1990478)
I suppose we can let you join in


Awww fankoo :smt008

Binky 02-08-09 03:32 PM

Re: Madlanders Megathread
 
:dwarf:


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.