SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   The Madlanders (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Willingham Woods Home Safe! (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=131063)

paiste 03-05-09 03:58 PM

Willingham Woods Home Safe!

Well I'm home and showered. ( even if I only made it to MSB:rolleyes:)
Nice to see everyone again. Hope you had a brilliant day, really jealous.
Hope to see lots of pics and the infamous seggons video soon ;)

Seggons 03-05-09 06:51 PM

Re: Willingham Woods Home Safe!

I'm back safe and sound. You missed an absolute cracker of a day Paiste. Thanks alot to DMC for organising this. Thanks to Pete and Lissa for Tec'ing all day. Thanks to the people who held their marking points while I tried to get the group lost. :D Finally, thanks to everyone else for making it such a great day out. :thumbsup:

Cog Head 03-05-09 06:52 PM

my **** has just hit the sofa, i must say old chap, what a spectacular route one chose!

im looking forward to seeing the videos and pics.

Thanks to every one for making it an ace day... yet again :smile: hats off to ya.

rite... shower, beer, food....... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... :cool: sorted

What a day! i think Ian (749) enjoyed it apart from his cramp on the a5, hopfully we should see him again!

Lissa 03-05-09 07:08 PM

Home safe and sound. Lucky escape coming in to Rugby though.........good job Pete spotted the police car!:shock:

More to follow, but dinner to cook now!

G 03-05-09 07:13 PM

Literally just got in, I have never been so knackered after a ride in my life. I did the last 15 miles home at 60mph with the petrol light flashing......109 miles to the tank though ;)

Thanks for a really good day. Brilliant company today and some realy competent riding.

Seggons 03-05-09 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lissa (Post 1893241)
good job Pete spotted the police car!:shock:

I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one to have a close call. I was on the A6 going quite quick (for an SV) coming round a long sweeping bend onto a long wide straight. As the road opened up I glanced at the bridge in the distance and what did I find, a flaming police car! :cry:

My heart sunk because that would've been a licence taker until I got closer I discovered it had pulled over a car and both were chatting to the driver. :smt038

pink and white 03-05-09 07:53 PM

home safe
enjoy the day very much
thanks again to all

allen

DMC 03-05-09 08:20 PM

Just want to thank everyone for making today a really good day. Everything ran suprising smoothly (was convinced things would go wrong going through Lincoln, but didnt), so thanks to everyone who did drop-off perfectly.

Thanks especially to Pete & Lissa for playing TEC all day & to Yogi for laying on refreshments at Caythorpe Manor/Court/Hall (whatever its called?) It topped the day off.

Good to see alot of noobs along with the old faces, hope to see you all again soon. Respect also to Teriakimonkey for travelling so far to join us :thumright:

Quiff Wichard 03-05-09 08:54 PM

glad you all back safe-

wish we had come along now..

all I done all day is hang a hammock and move some gates

carty 03-05-09 09:08 PM

Home safe, many thanks to all for a great day!

Cheers,
Matt