SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   The Madlanders (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Spotted at The Waterman 8-4-09... (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=129401)

speedplay 08-04-09 09:39 PM

Spotted at The Waterman 8-4-09...

ME!!

-ralph- recognised the bike and came over to say hi :)

Nice to meet you there mate and hope you had a good ride too.
Not a bad find as you didnt know the meet was there!!

Also spotted Plowsie tonight as I was giving some greif to the parking Nob in tescos as I was collecting some beer tokens :cool:

plowsie 08-04-09 09:42 PM

Re: Spotted at The Waterman 8-4-09...

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedplay (Post 1858190)
ME!!

Also spotted Plowsie tonight as I was giving some greif to the parking Nob in tescos as I was collecting some beer tokens :cool:

'I tell you what mate, he will park his bike there when you go and get the trolleys out of the bike park space.'

Lol.

speedplay 08-04-09 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plowsie (Post 1858196)
'I tell you what mate, he will park his bike there when you go and get the trolleys out of the bike park space.'

Lol.

I couldnt believe it when he got his book of tickets out whilst I was sat on the bike!!

I said to him "if you stick that to my bike ill...."

he didnt give me a chance to finish as said "youll kill me?!"

my reply... "erm no, Ill report you to the police for criminal damage actually".

lol muppet "youll kill me?!"......no I wont kill you...I think its more cruel to let you live your sad and meaningless life...

plowsie 08-04-09 09:51 PM

'i keel youuuu'

-Ralph- 10-04-09 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedplay (Post 1858190)
ME!!

Yeah, good to see a friendly face and chat! :p

Just rode home after that to get my dinner.

For those that are interested The Waterman is 5-10 minutes from my house and I had no idea the bike meet (or the pub for that matter) was there. Went out for a run for an hour or two to explore some of the local roads, and at the first set of traffic lights a Bonneville pulled up next to me, said hello, then rode off. I thought he looked like he was just out for a bimble so I decided to tag along thinking he'd be heading for the good roads and 5 mins later we arrived at a pub car park full of bikes!

L3nny 10-04-09 09:49 PM

Which night is the bike night there then? I live about 2 miles away so it's not really worth the effort of getting kitted up for such a short ride but it's an excuse to get my mates over my end for a change.

-Ralph- 10-04-09 10:10 PM

Every Wednesday apparantly...

speedplay 10-04-09 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L3nny (Post 1861092)
Which night is the bike night there then? I live about 2 miles away so it's not really worth the effort of getting kitted up for such a short ride but it's an excuse to get my mates over my end for a change.

Hey lenny, I'm trying to get tony lockhart to pop over with us next week if I can drag him away from teaching!!

L3nny 10-04-09 10:21 PM

Cool, I might pop over Wed night then. Never been to a bike night before, parked down the waterside in Stratford for about 10 minutes but then I got bored and went back out for a ride. :rolleyes:

speedplay 10-04-09 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L3nny (Post 1861123)
Cool, I might pop over Wed night then. Never been to a bike night before, parked down the waterside in Stratford for about 10 minutes but then I got bored and went back out for a ride. :rolleyes:

Well we will be there next week weather permiting.
Ive got a blue pointy and its will be with an 04 blade and I'm sure there will be one or 2 other bikes there too ;) lol