SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2011 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=168)
-   -   AR11 Clothing purchase info here (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=168449)

andrewsmith 15-07-11 03:10 PM

Re: AR11 Clothing purchase info here

Was my suggestion printable Paul?

Paul the 6th 15-07-11 03:15 PM

Righto - sizing info now on the main AR Clothing page here just above where the pics of all the different garments are. You may need to Ctrl+R (or hold control button whilst clicking refresh) to get the page to fully re-load and display the additional information if it doesn't automatically appear for you :)

Thanks again to everyone who's ordered so far! Gonna be a busy couple of weeks with the way things are going!

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewsmith (Post 2573858)
Was my suggestion printable Paul?

My inbox is showing your pm as replied to but I've sent it again anyway :)

andrewsmith 15-07-11 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul the 6th (Post 2573863)
Righto - sizing info now on the main AR Clothing page here just above where the pics of all the different garments are. You may need to Ctrl+R (or hold control button whilst clicking refresh) to get the page to fully re-load and display the additional information if it doesn't automatically appear for you :)

Thanks again to everyone who's ordered so far! Gonna be a busy couple of weeks with the way things are going!

My inbox is showing your pm as replied to but I've sent it again anyway :)

The page is working spot on!

Luckypants 15-07-11 04:37 PM

Cheers Paul, looks like a large then :(

Paul the 6th 15-07-11 05:13 PM

LOL well you were amply framed... now yer just large :razz:

orose 15-07-11 06:39 PM

Probably want to check the order successful page... "Back to the GM4 order page" :p

dizzyblonde 15-07-11 06:49 PM

oh...it were ok when it was first set up, went back to AR11 page.....mind you, I didn't order absolutely everything to make sure the website was foolproof!

orose 15-07-11 07:28 PM

I didn't click it, I just went to that page after coming through the paypal gateway - no huge deal, because I know paypal can be stupid to integrate into sites sometimes.

Paul the 6th 16-07-11 10:14 AM

On it as we speak, think the shopping cart had such a good time up in scotland it's now got the holiday blues and wants to carry on with the party...

metalangel 18-07-11 03:09 PM

I'm not sure if I'm coming yet (it's my weekend in work, seeing if I can book it) so if I want stuff posted to me is there a way of doing this? I can then put my shirt on, wheel the bike into the back yard and fall asleep on the grass next to it (so I'm there in spirit, see).

If it comes after the event that's fine too.