SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2011 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=168)
-   -   AR11 Chattanooga chit chat (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=158703)

Bluefish 14-10-10 04:38 PM

Re: Have you noticed it yet?

I might be going to the next one, depends when it is and when my hols are, don't fancy cutting short our next euro tour. we have been to every one since i joined the org, all two of them lol.

Stu 14-10-10 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berlin (Post 2394046)
I've never been, I've never suggested "I might go", I've not ever said "I'd maybe be there" or anything to that effect. I was racing the weekend it was on.

I've been running forums based trips for nearly a decade and anyone who doesn't fully commit isn't going to show up. They just want to feel part of the planning and groupiness of it all. The "ooh! Me too!" brigade.

Sorry if I've hit a nerve but one of my pet hates is no-shows. Say you're going to be there and be there, at the time you said you'd be there with the gear you said you'd bring and extra beers. :)

C

OK I see where you're coming from.
But the reply after you from BF is typical, it's just so far away & too many unknowns to absolutely say you'll be there.

So, meh, me too I'll probably be there.

orose 14-10-10 05:14 PM

Re: AR11 Chattanooga chit chat

So if its chattanooga, I presume that means bananaman has put his proposal in....

Shellywoozle 14-10-10 06:02 PM

Let it be in the first week of July, I already have that week booked off work ... way the job is going annual leave is gonna be harder to get .............. :-)
Thank you, carry on !!

Ed 14-10-10 07:02 PM

There will be a Shropshire proposal:D

BernardBikerchick 14-10-10 07:19 PM

sam e place same time !

metalhead19 18-10-10 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shellywoozle (Post 2394276)
Let it be in the first week of July,

My birthday and the AR in the same week.......im fighting to contain the excitement! :smt031

rictus01 19-10-10 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berlin (Post 2393710)
Anyone wo says "maybe" or "I'll try" in any thread to do with the AR11 means they aren't coming. They just want to feel like they're in the huddle.

Its a scientific fact. :D

There's absolutely no reason barring death, redundancy or diablement that someone can't commit to this.

well despite the above, I'll say "maybe" at this stage, although I've only missed them through surgery/recovery in the past, I have a fair degree of physical fragility which tempers everything I do, so unlike Berlin I won't categorically state my attendance or not, but merely my intention which may annoy some people but is not only fair but realistic.

Still nice to see an AR section before the polls are run, nice one Sally.

Cheers Mark.

hongman 19-10-10 02:09 PM

All being well, I'll be there, anywhere in the UK :D

BanannaMan 25-10-10 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orose (Post 2394175)
So if its chattanooga, I presume that means bananaman has put his proposal in....

Down 'air in Tennessee, Yee haw!
If you hear banjo music remember to get back on your bike and ride away quickly. ;)