SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2009 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Bigup to the Markers today (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=136806)

Iansv II 01-08-09 06:35 PM

Bigup to the Markers today

Fantastic job all of you, made it seem effortless and was great to never be unsure of where we were going :smt023

and to Supervox for leading of course and the various tailend charlie's

and of course to Messie for organising it all as well, top notch job, shame the weather didn't quite hold out for sat night but otherwise a rain free weekend

Skip 01-08-09 06:58 PM

Re: Bigup to the Markers today

Cheers Ian - it did go really smoothly which is what we all tried to achieve :)

ChrisCaveman 01-08-09 07:30 PM

Today was absolutely brilliant :D

Well done everyone, was well worth the journey, even if me and spikenipple couldn't stay tonight as well!

pookie 01-08-09 07:47 PM

Many thanks for a fantastic day. Superb organisation and planning. Great work by Messie and Supervox's team of markers and really good to see the people on the org.

Weather held out until we got back..Imagine much tom foolery tonight..

ArtyLady 01-08-09 09:43 PM

Yep well done all - it worked really well :smt023, and well done Messie, Supervox et al for organising :D (gutted I could'nt have been there for a lot more of the weekend)

Jdubya 02-08-09 10:06 AM

Yep, well done to all involved. I was very very tempted to stay a bit longer(read - All night) but I had stuff to do at home.
Again, what a brilliant day and not a single crash on the rideout! AWESOME!

Liam9188 02-08-09 12:51 PM

Yep thanks a lot all who were involved. Had a great time, met loads of new people and look forward to next time!

kellyjo 02-08-09 01:31 PM

A fantastic experience and i can't wait for the next one :-) Thanks again to Vox, Messie, markers and everyone else involved in organising, you should be very pleased with yourselves, a job very well done and a great weekend!! Could have done with borrowing some markers for the way home, might not have got lost so often :-) At least now i can put some org faces to org names and if ever the essex lounge or soho massive ever need a couple of hangers-on for their rideouts then please count us in xxx

maviczap 02-08-09 01:52 PM

Yes, a very big thanks to all the markers and marshall plus a big big thank you to Messie,Super Vox for organising a great event.

Tried to say goodbye to most people, but I know I didn't say goodbye to everyone. See you next year.

Didn't get lost on the way home!

TazDaz 02-08-09 01:57 PM

Yep, never got lost which is a change from the norm for me! :)

Huge thanks to everyone who put in the effort to make the weekend run smoothly and also thanks for being friendly! ;)