SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   teh "what you doing this weekend thread"...sponsored by Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger the Third (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=123947)

keithd 16-01-09 03:17 PM

teh "what you doing this weekend thread"...sponsored by Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger the Third

post weekend plans here boys and girls..

as usual the winner gets to decorate a birthday cake with the name a dictator of their chosing from the Second world war...

hovis 16-01-09 03:22 PM

Re: teh "what you doing this weekend thread"...sponsored by Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger the Third

watching family guy complete series 1,2 5 and 6

Gazza77 16-01-09 03:23 PM

Re: teh "what you doing this weekend thread"...sponsored by Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger the Third

Bugger all. :cool:

ogden 16-01-09 03:26 PM

Saturday, washing the bike. Probably a trip to the supermarket. Same old same old.

Sunday, lots of loafing about, then maybe a raid on the local Spur for several racks of ribs, then down to Wimbledon stadium for the figure-of-8 banger racing.

plowsie 16-01-09 03:27 PM

Friday - Over to try and patch things up with missus
Saturday - Dependant on the above, if things don't work out either down the gym to relieve anger on a punchbag, or down the range and test out the new driver I bought from JJB. If things are patched up, my Saturday will go with the flow...
Sunday - Day dedicated to the bike, sort minor things out and see if I actually have a slow puncture or not. Minor things are, forks, brakes, chain, oil, suspension set up and check bolts.

Ceri JC 16-01-09 03:36 PM

Fitting a front tyre, fitting my rear shock, fitting my braided hoses and new pads, helping the gf look at a car. Same as last weekend was supposed to be, prior to my old man being hospitalized.

Tara 16-01-09 03:38 PM

nothing at all

Jabba 16-01-09 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tara (Post 1747827)
nothing at all

Cake decorating skills unlikely to be tested :-D

Tonight: diving into a bottle of wine to relax. Been sleeping badly this week so trying this cure ;)

Sat morning: kids footy
Sat afternoon: updating websites
Sat evening: taking "the ball and chain" out for annual evening out. Food and film.
Sun day: hopefully loafing about a bit

Dappa D 16-01-09 03:49 PM

decorate bathroom.......thats it :-(

keithd 16-01-09 03:52 PM

this weekend is my last "free" weekend til Mid March!! :o

that said...

tonight - bruv in law staying over as he's down for the Leeds/Brighton match tomorrow. so finding him a real ale pub so he can criticize the Southern ale. he has a point, it is all guff.

tomorrow - cheering on arsenal, nottingham forest, preston, southampton, west brom and tottenham as they're on my accumulator bet. outlaws for din dins

sunday - (push) bike ride prolly if weather ok ish