SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2010 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   AR10 Official Clothing (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=154327)

missyburd 14-07-10 04:05 PM

Re: AR10 Official Clothing

Could you answer my question please Paul? see post 25 ;-)

Quiff Wichard 14-07-10 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambo (Post 2319184)
Cool! I wished I'd noticed the AR09 clothing last year so shall be getting my virtual plastic out this time around :)
Jambo

same here jambo.. I missed the post for last years t shirts and they were ace- like Nurburgring ..wudda liked one me..:(

maviczap 14-07-10 04:52 PM

Done

Quiff Wichard 14-07-10 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missyorkie_chris (Post 2319358)

me need that also. mand is size 8 to 10 but not sure if she need childs xl or xxxl or small adults in a hoodie

missyburd 14-07-10 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quiff Wichard (Post 2319422)
me need that also. mand is size 8 to 10 but not sure if she need childs xl or xxxl or small adults in a hoodie

Well I like my hoodies a bit baggy, and even more so I can wear them over leathers. For this reason I normally get men's small or medium but dont want a tiny one!

Paul the 6th 15-07-10 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missyorkie_chris (Post 2319358)

Quote:

Originally Posted by missyorkie_chris (Post 2318511)
Is there a sizing chart for the hoodies and shirts? I want a hoody but never know what size to get :oops:

sorry, dave numbers distracted me with talk of AR10 boxer shorts #-o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quiff Wichard (Post 2319422)

Quote:

Originally Posted by missyorkie_chris (Post 2319429)
Well I like my hoodies a bit baggy, and even more so I can wear them over leathers. For this reason I normally get men's small or medium but dont want a tiny one!

The garments we're using are fruit of the loom premium/heavyweight cotton (t-shirts/hoodies/polo's) so the fabric is better quality than your average 'blank supply for branding' clothing.

In terms of actual fitment there is no black and white sizing chart on the suppliers website. In the past we have tried a few other manufacturers' garments such as Gildan & Hanes. I usually take an XL in most t-shirts:
  • Hanes are smaller than average - I would require an XXL to avoid looking silly
  • Fruit of the loom fit just right - XL fits absolutely perfect
  • Gildan are oversized - a Large would be adequate for me

Since we're using fruit of the loom which only go down to a 'Small' I'd recommend a kids XL hoodie for Mandy and for MYC, if you're planning on wearing it over your leathers then either a Small Adults (if wearing over leathers once in a blue moon) or Medium Adults (if you plan on wearing over leathers quite regularly).

Hope the lack of sizing chart doesn't inconvenience anyone too much - as always, if anyone isn't completely happy with their garment once they receive it (quality/sizing/otherwise) please do come and speak to me at the AR/via pm/email so we can sort it out for you asap.

missyburd 15-07-10 08:29 AM

Okiedoki Paul will order now based on your info :-) Thanks!

missyburd 15-07-10 08:31 AM

Ahhhhh just checked out one of my other hoodies that fits me perfec' and it is indeed a S, fruit of the loom! Sorted!

Paul the 6th 15-07-10 08:33 AM

forgot to mention, I think the GM3 shirts were gildan so you may have found them to be a bit generously sized :)

Messie 15-07-10 09:58 AM

Do you do giant kaftans for big old hippy grannies?